𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

⍟⍟⍟

May 20th, Friday

I walked through the front door of my house, soaked as usual. That's what living in Washington comes with.

I pulled off my jacket, and drenched converse. My dog ran up to me and licked me all over my face. "Hey buddy hey hey!" I chuckled.

"Y/n is that you?!" Ben screamed from the kitchen. I sighed, and stood up, walking to the kitchen ready for todays ear full.

"Yeah, yea it is." I said, and stepped into the kitchen, where he was eating a sandwich. He looked up slowly at me, but avoided eye contact.

"You didn't do the dishes." He said, in a tone that really pissed me off. I just got home from school. But I didn't say anything other than, "oh, sorry I'll do them right now."

"You bet your ass you will!" He yelled, and walked into the living room to sit down. Hope you choke on that damn sandwich, Bastard.

I hated him most of the time. I liked him when he was well, nice. That was before Highschool started, though. He was my step-dad, since I was two.

I washed the three dishes that were in the sink, yeah three, and walked up to my bedroom, so I could wait there until mom got home. She was somewhere with her friends.

I plopped on my bed, and pulled out my phone. I was about to click on tiktok, when I heard a thud. I slowly turned my head to where it came from.

Scared, I turned off my phone and put it down, then stood up. I slowly walked to my closet, where the sound came from. I grabbed the metal water bottle on my desk, just in case I had to defend myself from some creep.

With the water-bottle in my right hand, ready to kick some ass, I slowly opened the door. Sitting on the ground, a boy with green hair was..asleep?

"Hey!" I whisper yelled, causing him to jump. He slowly looked up at me, and jumped up when he saw me. I backed away, so he could get out of the damn closet.

"Hi Y/n you're finally here!" He said, his voice high pitched. He looked and sounded just like...Izuku? Maybe he was like a really good cosplayer or something.

I never really was into the whole cosplay thing. I mean yeah, people who cosplay are cool, but it never really interested me.

"I'm sorry, who the hell are you?" I exclaimed, making sure not to yell, so Ben wouldn't hear. That's the last thing I needed. Ben walking in, and seeing a boy in my room.

"Someone's sassy!" He chuckled, and walked past me, to look at the Izuku posters on the wall. Who does this guy think he is?

"Is this me?!" He questioned, and pointed at the wall with Izuku's face all over it. What?

"No? That's Izuku Midoriyia...a anime character?" I said, and walked over to the weird boy. He giggled, "I am Izuku Midoriyia!" He smiled at me. My eye brows raised. I'm not that stupid.

"Sure, and I'm Willy Wonka." I laughed, and sat back down on my bed. He stood at the edge of my bed.

"No your not! Your Y/n L/n, the one that called me from the shooting star!" He said, and sat on the edge of the bed. How did he- I quickly looked up from my phone, and into his bottle green eyes, that I'm assumed were contacts.

"How the hell did you know about that?!" I yelled, and glared.

"You kind of remind me of Kacchan, you know!" He chuckled , and stood up. He grabbed the bakugo figure off the desk, that was sitting right next to the Izuku one, and held it out for me to see.

"That's not what I asked." I said, and stood up to take the figure from him. I act nothing like Bakugo, I was just a little angry that I found some stranger sleeping in my room.

"Okay okay! Geez calm down." He said, and sat back down on my bed. I sat on the chair at my desk and stared at the Izuku look alike. There's no way it was actually—

"So basically, I was training with my quirk last night, and I heard your voice randomly. It said 'Please, oh please, bring him to me. I love him, I love him oh so much. Please I beg. I need his help, I need him.' I didn't know what it was, until I saw this thing pop out in front of me that read, 'do you accept?' Not knowing what I was accepting, I pressed yes. Then I ended up here like two hours ago. I don't actually understand what happened all that much, but the same thing popped out in front of me when I got here, and said 'You are at Y/n L/n's house, you were brought here upon the wish of a star."

—him.

Wait he was being for real? What the actual fuck? He could have been in the closet the night before though?

"Prove it." I said, and squinted my eyes. He turned his head to the side. "Prove what?" He asked, with a small giggle.

"That your Izuku." I replied, without laughing. If he was actually Izuku, about 99 of my problems would have been solved.

"Oh. Well I can show you my quirk, does that work?" He asked, and stood up. I nodded. There was no way I was going to believe that Izuku Midoriyia showed up due to the wish I made from a shooting star.

He looked me in the eyes, and smiled. His whole body started to light up with pink and green stripes, that made a x right on his face. Holy shit. It looked like it did in the anime, but so much prettier.

Watching that, was euphoric. I think I started to tear up. I realized that the very person I've wanted- no, needed, was there. He was finally there. He was in my presence, and there was not another way to describe it.

E u p h o r i c.