𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"Well, she was pretty." I grimaced, walking to the car. We had already checked out, and I was silent the entire time.

All I imagined was that annoyingly pretty girl. Why couldn't I look like her? Was all I thought; I sounded like I was fishing for complements, but I wasn't.

In fact, I hated compliments. They all felt forced and fake. So I never really liked faking my gratitude for them. Not that I got a lot, anyway.

"Who?" Izuku asked, helping me put the bags  into the trunk of the car. My eyebrows furrowed, he seriously didn't remember the girl he was just eyeing 30 minutes prior?

I looked up to him, and our eyes locked. He was staring at me, with his eyes in a confused state. "The girl from the fitting room."

Was all I said, before walking away from him with the empty cart. "Wait HUH!" He ran up behind me.

"Are you upset?" He asked, a little out of breath. How could I stay upset when he smelt—looked, like that? Sometimes his pure, gorgeous state was quite annoying.

"I'm fine. Are you?" I pushed the cart into the empty cart return that was across from the car. He sighed, "Y/n you're a woman, and from what I know about romance shows, mangas, and novels, women are most times not 'fine' when they say it."

And there it was, I could not stay upset with how cute that statement was. A big grin replaced my frown, and I unlocked the car.

"Whatever you big goof." I giggled, and started the car after he sat down. He chuckled, and turned to me before I pulled out. "Question."

"Answer." I returned, looking over my shoulder for possible people I could have hit. Once I fully pulled out Izuku began to speak.

"Did your irritation just a minute ago have something to do with Jealousy?" My eyes widened, and I came to a jerk stop.

I don't know why I did, it just like, happened. I turned my head to him, and I'm sure my face was as red as his damned shoes.

"WH-why would I be Jealous?" I asked, my full attempt to be calm, out the window. If he didn't have a answer before asking, he definitely got it now.

"Hm I don't know, maybe you like me." He shrugged with a knowing, annoying grin on his stupidity handsome face.

"As if!" I rolled my eyes, and continued to turn out of the Walmart parking lot.

"Y/n I'm not stupid, you have posters of me in your room." Why is he so confident right now? He would usually be a blushing, muttering mess in the anime.

"And that means I like you?" I was not helping my case at all. But I couldn't just go down sinking.

"I feel my assumptions are truth, considering how high your voice is right now." I couldn't take it anymore, I COULDN'T.

He was pushing it, and he knew it too. He was so very confident in himself, and I just learned that Izuku Midoryia READS ROMANCE NOVELS.

So what did I do? I pulled into the closest parking lot there was. A Starbucks, and I turned to him. He had this look—it was like, I don't know how to explain it but there was something in his eyes.

The only thing that went through my mind was 'fuck it.' I looked to his lips, then his eyes, then back at his lips.

Was this the moment? Oh I was so, so ready. We hadn't even been in each others presence for a week and I was dying.

"Im," was all I said before WE GOT CUT OFF BY A FIRE TRUCK. All I wanted to do was sue the fire department. GET YOUR LOUD FIRE TRUCK OUT OF HERE.

I know they were  probably saving people, but they could have saved me by letting me get my first kiss with the hottest man alive.

The air was thick with awkwardness, and this weird vibe, and everything was going so fast I could even process it. It was like my thoughts were fast.

I grabbed my wallet from my pocket, and stepped out. "Stay here I'll be back."

I walked to the Starbucks, needing a break from-well, that whole situation. I'm sure I'm wasn't the only one feeling that way.

"What can I get for you?" The worker asked me the second I walked in. I won't forget his curly hair, and sharp jawline. He was absolutely gorgeous.

He smiled at me, and his teeth were like perfect?! They were shiny and straight.

Then I thought of Izuku Midoryia. The boy sitting in my moms car waiting for me. The boy I almost just kissed.

"Hi yes Um," I looked up at the menu, "two caramel frappes, and two pink cake pops!" I smiled and got my card out.

"What's your name?" The beautiful man who was typing my drinks in asked.

"Y/n." I smiled and looked at him. He nodded with a small smile too, and went back to make my drinks. I walked over to the part of the counter where you collect the drinks.

After about 10 minutes, he said my name, and placed my drinks and cake pops down. I smiled and thanked him grabbing the stuff, but before I turned around he spoke up.

"Hey can I get your phone number?" My heart began to race as visions of Izuku flashed through my brain.

"I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend." I smiled, his smile turned to a small frown, and he nodded.

"If that changes you know where to find me." He smiled. I chuckled and nodded, and then walked out. I just lied about having a boyfriend.

I felt absolutely crazy, why was I letting Izuku throw me off so much? I had just met him.

~ ~

"Okay," I smiled, when I opened the car door. His head turned to me quickly, and his shriveled eyebrows calmed when he saw the smile on my face.

Did he think I was mad? "Here I got you this, and this!" I chuckled, and handed him his coffee and cake pop bag.

He smiled, "Y/n, you really didn't have to."

"Oh hush! Drink your coffee and hush!" I laughed, and started the car. "Yes mam!" He laughed as well.

"Okay wait what is it?" He asked while I pulled out. I smiled and took a sip of my coffee. "Taste it."

"Woah." Was all he said before he started chugging the drink. "Wow slow down you're gonna get a head-"

"OH OW WHAT IS THAT!!?!" stupid goof. I laughed at him, "you can't chug something cold you doof!" I smiled, and turned out of the parking lot.

"Put your tongue to the roof of your mouth." I said, and turned my head to him. I'll never forget the way his jawline was shown when he did that.

It gave me the worst type of butterflies,

"oh my god." I whispered. He turned to me, "what?"