𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

June 4th, Sunday

"You aren't allowed to use my car if you're going to keep coming home so late! Who are you even with?!" My mom yelled. I sat on my bed as she stood in my door way lecturing me. Izuku was hiding in the closet.

"No one just me. Sorry mom." I said, with the least amount of attitude I could. I mean, I didn't need to push more just to actually get the car taken.

"Thank you! I love you!" She yelled and stormed out. I waited a second before a soft chuckle was heard from the closet.

"What's so funny huh?!" I glared and opened the closet where he sat like I found him the first time he was in my room.

He shook his head, "Absolutely nothing." He tried to contain his laugh, which just made me begin to laugh. I helped him out and plopped back on the bed.

"What should we do today?" I asked Izuku who was putting on deodorant. My mom walked in when he had just gotten out of the shower, so he was conveniently in a towel and a towel only. I still looked, I was just contained now.

"How about movie night? You can take a break from the car so your mom doesn't have your head!" He smiled and went into the bathroom, then quickly came back out in boxers.

We were on underwear basis. Change in front of each other, just not butt naked. It was like an unspoken rule.

I nodded, "Yeah, you're right." I smiled. He threw on some sweats and stole one of my oversized hoodies, and plopped down next to me.

"Okay so what movies?!" He asked, and scooted next to me to see the ASMR eating video I was watching.

"Y/n, are you hungry?" He asked in regards to the video. I chuckled, "I always am!" He laughed too and kissed my head before pulling away.

"Have you seen Twilight?" I asked, thinking about only the best vampire show. Vampire Diaries was good but Twilight was a classic.

"No? What's that?" He asked, and I jumped up and started at him. His face was blank. "We are watching all of the movies tonight!" I chuckled evilly. He laughed and nodded.

"Okay but it's not dark yet! So first! Nap!" He demanded and handed me the led light remote and the tv remote. I chuckled and nodded, turning the lights to purple, his favorite, and turned on our sleeping playlist.

~ ~

"Those rainbow rope things are the only answer for best candy." Izuku said as we stood in the candy section at the gas station. Mom let me take the car to go get candy, but I had to get her candy as well. We were preparing for our movie binge, and me and Izuku were arguing about candies.

"You are completely wrong, while those are good, Ferrero Rocher is obviously the best candy." I rolled my eyes and grabbed two bags of gummy bears. We were going all out with the snacks, as we already had our basket full of numerous snacks and drinks.

"What even are those?" He asked, as I placed more snacks in the basket. I turned to him with a surprised expression, "You really have never had one of those?"

His face remained blank, "You know those like chocolate balls with the nuts on them?" I regretted it the second it came out of my mouth, and Izuku's blank stare turned into a smile with a small chuckle added.

I rolled my eyes and hit his arm, "Dumbass!" I chuckled and walked past him to the chip section.

"Which ones?" I asked and looked at the selection of chip bags. He walked up next to me and looked very carefully. I chuckled at his seriousness.

"The original lays!" He smiled. I bursted out laughing, and he looked at me confused. Of course he would eat the basic chips. "You're so funny." I chuckled and grabbed his chips.

"Dude the original lays dipped in Nutella is literally life changing." He shrugged and walked up to the cash register with me. So that's why he got Nutella.

"That sounds...interesting." I chuckled and pulled my card out. "You've never tried it?!?" He asked like I was a lunatic.

"And what about it? You've never had Ferrero Rocher!" I laughed and looked at him while the worker scanned my card.

"Well I'm making you try it." He nodded surely and watched as the worker handed me back the card. I nodded and grabbed our bags.

"Have a nice day." I said to the worker. When I looked up to her she was looking at me like I was crazy. My brows furrowed, but I brushed it off and walked out with izuku behind me.

We placed our bags in the trunk and drove home, though the gas station was close so the drive only took a minute.

~ ~

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT A VAMPIRE SOMEHOW IMPREGNATED A HUMAN?" Izuku gasped when Bella realized she skipped her period. I couldn't contain my laughter.

We were on the fourth movie, and Izuku was really into it at this point. He had already decided he was team Edward after the second movie, and he was a Charlie Stan by the third.

He also questioned Bella's acting in some parts, but other than that he liked Bella as well. It was very interesting seeing the things he would point out.

During the parts that Bella and Edward were doing the dirty, it got a little awkward. But not in the way it gets when your watching it with your parents, it was more like, me and Izuku have never talked about sex.

"Welcome to the lovely world of Twilight." I chuckled and ate a chip. He looked at me with slightly widened eyes and his mouth wide open.

"Vampires are DEAD." He said, in a very sassy tone. This movie was doing something to him, and it just made me laugh the more we watched.

He also laughed when Edward was first shown glittering in the sun during the first movie. He said it 'looked like Kacchans puke.'

I had to pause the movie when he made the comment because I was laughing so hard. I didn't know throw up was actually censored back in his world.

"Omg are they gonna have a dead baby? Or like a half vampire? Omg this is getting so interesting." He talked to the screen and continued to dip his chips in Nutella. I laughed at him whenever a chip broke because of how thick the Nutella was.

Everything about him makes me so happy. I cant believe he's real.