𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

We watched the stars, parked high on a hill. The trunk door was open, and we made a bed type thing to lay on. Music played from the cars speaker.

I had my arms wrapped around his waist, and my head rested on his chest as we both shared candy. It was very calming, and normally I would have been in complete bliss.

But there were things that settled heavily on my mind. I couldn't help rushing through every single problem that could be.

"Are you okay, Y/n? You seem...tense." He rubbed my back as he talked. So it seemed I couldn't hide it from him.

"How so?" Me acting stupid probably wasn't what I needed. If I was feeling unsure, I knew to talk to him about it, I was just nervous.

I sat up and looked towards him. He looked into my eyes with a smile. I loved feeling his soul through his eyes. I felt it every time I caught myself lost in them. It was like this settling hug.

"Don't lie to me." He said in a tone that was comforting. He leaned up and pulled me closer to him, so that I was sitting on his lap, facing him.

I couldn't look him in his eyes any longer, because I wouldn't want to just talk anymore. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"When I was in the bathroom, this girl I go to school with said she saw me at this beach," I paused, and closed my eyes, "she said I was alone, twice. I'm pretty sure I'm just overthinking it."

All I felt was his kiss on my head.

"Why is that making you overthink so much?" He rubbed my back more, if he didn't see a problem, was I just being dumb?

"She didn't see you." I looked up to him. He was looking that the stars. He looked down, and once again, our eyes enter locked. I could tell he still didn't see the issue.

"It's whatever, I don't think it meant anything anyways." I smiled at him and sat back up to watch the night sky with him.

"You're so silly, Y/n." He laughed all too cutely, and gently played with my hair. His voice was quieter, and he sounded relaxed—sleepy. That's when I knew it was time to go home.

~ ~

We were both wide awake by the time we got home, due to my blasting of Ariana Grande. He was dancing to the music with me, so I assumed he liked it as well.

We were now both sitting on my bed, in our pajamas, I was scrolling through tiktok on my phone, and he watched with me, resting his head on my shoulder.

A video of a girl and her boyfriend doing this cringe dance came up, and I looked at Izuku who was watching with a face of focus.

"Wanna do this with me?" I grinned toward him and moved the phone closer to him. His eyes widened and he looked up at me.

"Have you seen me dance?!" He exhaled and laughed a bit. I laughed as well, because he was pretty bad.

"It's okay! Have you seen the guy in the video?" I laughed. We both looked at the guy who was trying to keep up, but having a hard time.

He nodded, "Alright I'll try, BUT YOU CANT GET FRUSTRATED!" He stood up with me and watched me prop my phone up on the desk.

I nodded, "ok! ok! I won't!"

~ ~

Izuku was hopeless. I flopped on the bed, and looked over to Izuku who did the same. He bursted out laughing.