𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

"I feel like you went a little over kill." I looked at the full picnic bag that I just sat down on our green checkered picnic blanket. The beach was empty, and the only thing that was heard was the nice sounds of the water.

"No! Now we're set to eat a bunch!" I chuckled and pulled off my sweats and hoodie, revealing my green swimsuit.

The stars lit up the sky, but also Izuku's eyes, somehow. It was like he was connected to the stars.

I remembered that he came from my wish upon a star, maybe he was somehow connected to the stars in this world.

He seemed to enjoy them a lot. His eyes traveled across them like he was born to see the stars. I watched him in awe while he watched the stars in awe. It was like we were both entranced by different things. His mouth turned to a smile and he slowly moved his head down, making eye contact with me.

The act made my heart pulse. This moment felt so raw. It was like the only thing in the world was us and the stars.

"Do you believe in soulmates, y/n?" His question sparked an interest, and I looked up to the stars. My definition of a soulmate may not be the same as others.

"A soulmate. A person who was born from the same star as you, someone who was destined to be in your life romantically or platonically." I sat down on our picnic blanket.

He pulled off his top shirt, leaving him in his swim suit, and took a seat next to me. He was silent as he looked at me, almost like he had a question.

"I like your view on it." He smiled and leaned back on his arms to look at the stars again. I looked toward the moonlit waters in front of us, and watched as the stars reflected off the black looking water.

"Do you have a different idea of a soulmate, Izuku?" He didn't move, he continued looking at the stars while he searched for the words.

"A person who understands you for you," He smiled and turned to me, "A person who's soul connects with yours." His eyes met mine before he turned back to the stars.

I wanted to just cry. How beautiful could he get? Kind and respectful all while looking like that. He was perfect. The most perfect person ever.

"Izuku you're beautiful." I spoke my mind, staring at his side profile. I couldn't help it. The stars made him glow.

"And you're handsome!" He grinned and looked at me. I chuckled and smacked him, then grabbed our packed sandwiches out of the picnic bag and handed him his.

He sat up cris cross apple sauce like I was sitting, so we were now face to face with our sandwich's.

"Did you like the movie?" I asked, and took a bite. He was already chewing, and nodded, "It was good, I didn't get scared at all."

I bursted out laughing, "Are you sure about that?!" I couldn't contain my laughter, the green haired man hid under my arm half of the movie and called it allergies, and when the scariest part came, he used the bathroom as an excuse and then didn't come back into the theater.

"I had to use the bathroom!" He giggled and shrugged. I laughed even harder, "And what were you allergic to? Diet coke?!"

"Hey man I feel like your bullying me right now." He chuckled and took a sip of his capri sun. I smiled at him and continued to eat my sandwich. Being with him was like all my problems dropped off the face of the earth.

If I could do everything with him for the rest of my life, I would do everything perfectly. I'm my best with him. "Let's go in the water!" He jumped up.

"You are gonna puke! 30 minutes after eating before swimming!" I continued to stuff my face, and he laughed and pulled me up to follow him into the water.

"I'm serious!!" He just continued laughing and let go of my hand to step into the black looking water.

His eyes slightly widened and he turned to me a bit, with a face that looked like a ghost. I chuckled, "is it cold?"

He shook his head quickly, "Of course not come on!" His lying was so terrible I couldn't help but snort laugh.

I stepped into the water slowly, and without warning he pulled me in, causing me to go under water. IT WAS FREEZING.

"Oh you are so done for!" I splashed water at his face with no warning, and chuckled. His face said 'the audacity.'

His finger flowed red and green and he flicked the water at me. It looked like a freaking tsunami! When the water calmed my hair was everywhere and he couldn't contain his laugh.

"QUIRK USE IS NOT FAIR AGAINST THE QUIRK-LESS!" I yelled and pointed my finger at him. He looked at me with a grin, "Don't you play that card with me!" I chuckled thinking about a time when he didn't have a quirk.

I took this chance of calmness to get him right back. I used all my strength and smacked the water in his face. I couldn't breathe at this point. His face looked like I had done something so ruthless.

His jaw was almost touching the ground, and his hair now fell into his eyes. There was a small chant in my brain, 'wet hair wet hair wet hair.'

"That's it!" Before I knew it he disappeared, and then I was being thrown up out of the water by my waist. I made sure to hold my breath before flopping into the water.

"Okay okay!! You win!" I chuckled and wiped the salt water out of my eyes. He giggled and came closer to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist under the water.

He used his own hand to move the hair out of my face, and tucked it behind my ears. I smiled at him, and wrapped my hands around his back.

Little things like this made me fall for him more and more each day we spent with each other.

His lips connected with mine, and I was in pure bliss.

Stay with me forever, Izuku.