𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇𝑤𝑜

"Wait okay so you're like actually for real Izuku?" I asked the green haired boy after sneaking him out of the window.

We both sat right where he fell, because apparently his butt hurt. My room was on the second floor, and he fell directly on his ass. So he needed a minute.

"Mmmmf- ye- yeah." He groaned, and rolled over so he was laying on his stomach. I giggled, and then realized I was laughing at the fact that he was in pain, and covered my mouth quickly.

"What are you laughing at!" He turned back over and tried to stand up, but fell right back down, causing more chuckles to escape from me. I tried to hold my mouth, but the look on his face was too much. I found myself crying laughing.

A snort escaped my mouth, and I stopped laughing automatically, my face turning straight. He looked at me with his eye brows raised, and a small grin, "Did you just...snort?!" He laughed, and stood up, only this time he didn't fall.

"Shut up." I said, and walked ahead of him. He caught up to me. "Hey I wasn't making fun of it! It was actually kind of...cute!" He said, and I stopped and looked at him.

He looked like he did in the anime, like exactly, you would think that maybe he would look more human, nope, the only difference in his appearance was his body. It was like those cringy picture edits of the anime characters on random body's, it was trippy as fuck.

"What! What's wrong?" He asked, noting that I had been staring at him for like a minute. I quickly looked away, and continued walking. I decided I was going to take him to the gas station, because number one, I didn't know what this man eats, and number two, my parents never went there.

'Gas station food is cheap and bad.' My mom and Ben liked to say. Whatever, gas station food slaps. And it's not like it's eating food from the trash, it's literally packaged food.

"Ok so if you were brought here from a shooting star, how long will you be here?!" I asked, turning on the correct street to get to the gas station. We were both walking side by side.

"Im actually not sure." I sighed at his response, and took a second to think. Then I realized that I'm actually stupid and wouldn't know any more then he did.

"Welp! Guess we will just have to make the most of the time your here!" I shrugged, and started running to the gas station that was just in sight. The thought of him already leaving made me sad, but I wasn't going to think about it.

I was going to enjoy the time he had here, wether that be a week, or the rest of my life. I felt as though the earth wouldn't be generous enough to let him stay my whole life, though.

He ran after me, and caught up when I stopped outside the doors of the gas station. "Okay I have lots of questions for you." I said to Izuku as we walked into the gas station.

He looked around, and his eyes roamed every treat. "Okay I'll gladly answer them but first! Are we in America?! I didn't even realize it until now!" He exclaimed. I chuckled at him and grabbed a small basket, while nodding.

His eyes lit up whenever he saw something he wanted, for example, when his eyes landed on the slushee machine, a certain sparkle was shown in his beautiful green orbs.

"Do you want one?" I asked, while chuckling, and walking over to the slushee machine. He looked at me quickly, "I don't want you to pay for it." He said, seriously. I could tell by the way his face scrunched.

"Guess what, that's the benefit of having a job." I told him, thinking about my part time job as a barista. I got the job so I could be home less, but I had recently got fired for messing up too many drinks. My brain was small as a goldfish's.

I handed him a cup with the lid already on it. He glared at me, but didn't take the cup, so I decided to fill it for him.

"Okay so question one," he looked over at me with a smile, and watched me put a straw into the cup, "this is a little forward, but, are you gay?" I knew it was weird to ask after just meeting him, but I had to know. The My Hero Academia fandom had officially penetrated my brain.

His cheeks went bright red, and his eyes widened, "I- no no! Not that I have any problem with people who are! I just- I'm not." He said, his voice carried a high level of embarrassment. I found myself happy, because now I had more of a shot with him.

"Okay good so you don't have a crush on Bakugo?" Why. Why did I have to ask that. His eyes widened even more, and he made this sound.

It was like a shriek, but—super loud. Like he just saw somebody die, right there in front of him. His blush was gone, and his mouth was dropped open.

"ME?! HAVE LIKE—A CRUSH ON KACHAN?! LIKE THE KATSUKI BAKUGO?! THE ONE I KNOW?! EXPLOSIONS FOR A QUIRK?!" His voice was high, and cracking with each word. That was definitely a no.

I couldn't contain my laughter. It physically hurt to hold it in, and when I finally burst out laughing he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why would you even...ask that?" He asked, slightly chuckling as well. Oh god, where do I even start with the My Hero Academia fandom.

"Well. Let's just say the people who like your anime are mostly pretty weird, they ship you with characters like Bakugo and All Might." I really shouldn't have said anything about All Might, I knew he would freak out.

"HOLD ON," his voice cracked, and it was going to be so loud that it actually turned into a whisper, "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME. THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ENJOY THE ANIME IM IN, SHIP ME WITH MY TEACHER?!" He whisper shouted.

At this point I was sobbing laughing. This whole thing was way too funny. "WHAT IS FUNNY ABOUT THIS?!" He whisper shouted again, and the high pitch of his voice made me laugh even more.

It sounded like he had been smoking cigarettes for 20 years. "I'll explain the whole fandom when we get back to my house." I laughed, and took the drinks to the cash register, with the basket of snacks we got.

"There's more...?" He asked, regretful.

I sighed, "sadly, yeah."