𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

We both got comfortable with each other after a couple of minutes, and took a shower like normal. I came to realize it was more comforting than it was nerve wracking.

Izuku was washing my back as I shaved my legs, and he ran his fingers over different scars, asking where they came from.

"That one happened when I was swimming. I went to jump in the pool and I jumped too early.." I laughed at myself thinking about younger me. His laugh followed mine.

"Dude you were insane as a kid." He laughed and I turned around, washing his back in exchange.

"Insane? Or adventurous?" I asked in a matter of fact like way.

"I was a lot like that too as a kid." He smiled, and turned around so our eyes met. I could just imagine it. Quirk-less izuku, trying to show the kids with quirks he was cool enough.

The thought made me smile, it was sad to think about Izuku getting bullied for something he couldn't control, but it also seemed to give him character.

"What ever happened to your dad? If you don't mind me asking." His shoulders tensed a bit, and then he took a deep breath.

"Met him once when I was like 4, never seen him sense. Mom says he's on business, but that's her way of covering his absence." He sighed and turned off the shower because we both finished washing ourselves.

The air began to get cold as I looked up into his eyes, longing at this boy who has honestly been through so much.

"He's an ass and he missed out on you. What a punishment." I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck, our chests touching as I looked into his eyes.

He stared back at me, his hair wet in his face, "I could say the same about your dad." He smiled and looked to my lips.

I chuckled and he pulled me in. We shared a kiss, both naked, in the shower. Yet somehow, it felt so innocent.

~ ~

June 17th, Saturday

"Can you go to the store for me? I need stuff to bake cookies." Mom asked when I went downstairs to grab me and Izuku breakfast. It was lunch time so mom made cucumber sandwich's, and I knew Izuku would be happy with it due to his love of cucumbers.

"Need or want?" I laughed and took a bite of my sandwich, "but sure!" I smiled and continued up the stairs with my two sandwich's that she assumed were mine. Izuku was watching the TV when I walked in my room, and he smiled and paused the show.

I handed him his plate and turned to the closet, "We have to go to the store!" I changed into some grey sweats, a green hoodie, and made myself look at least presentable.

"You're so gorgeous, y/n." Even in pajamas, Izuku made me feel like the prettiest girl in the world. I smiled at him, and threw his sweats at him.

"You can't go out in boxers!" I grinned at him, as he took another bite, sitting in a position that left his naked abs for me to stare at.

"I could, we know you would enjoy that." He grinned and shrugged, then continued to eat. I rolled my eyes at the boy with fluffy green hair, and slid on my shoes.

"Let's goooo!!!!" I smiled and plopped down next to him. He put his plate on the desk, and pulled me onto him.

"Or...not!" He grinned and kissed me on the cheek. I chuckled and ran my hand through his hair, and leaned in like I was going to kiss him.

"Get dressed Izuku." I grinned right against his lips and pulled away. He sighed, "I hate it when you do that." He stood up and threw on his sweats.

I shrugged, "See ya in the car."

~ ~

"What else goes into cookies?" I asked skimming the baking aisle. I had all the necessities to make cookies, and I even grabbed the things to make blueberry muffins.

I thought me and Izuku could make them together when mom left to go to dinner with her friends.

"You might want the actual chocolate chips." He laughed and threw a bag of chocolate chips in the cart. I nodded and we walked towards the dairy section for eggs. He had his hand on the back of the cart while I pushed it.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called from behind, startling both me and Izuku. I slowly turned around, not happy to have been met by Erica Flynn.

She was in a grade lower than mine, and she loved to give her idea of advice out whenever she saw opportunity.

"Sweats at 1:00 in the afternoon...interesting." She smiled and looked me up and down, I regretfully returned her smile and looked towards Izuku, who was watching me with a unknown expression. He looked..conflicted.

"Yeah! Just getting a couple things for my mom, didnt need to dress up..." I looked her up and down, her pencil skirt and white button up made her look like a principal, and her hair and makeup was fully done, I'm assuming just for Walmart. She was the type of person to do her makeup for the gym.

She hadn't even looked at Izuku once, "Well it's nice seeing you! How's your summer been so far?"

I smiled, and looked toward izuku, "Great! I've been with Izuku most of the summer." I pointed to him and she looked toward where I pointed with a confused look.

"Is he here?" She smiled, and met my eyes again. I nodded, my eyebrows furrowing.

"Yes? He's right here?" I chuckled a bit and looked toward izuku who gave me a expression of discomfort.

"Uhm Y/n...there's no one right there?" She laughed nervously, and played with her hair. Was she dumb? He was literally right there...

"He's right here? Are you okay Erica?" I asked, and placed my hand on her forehead to check for some sort of fever.

"Are you? I didn't think high schoolers had imaginary friends, but you do you!" She smiled and gave me a slight hug, "See you around!"

When she walked off I looked toward Izuku, completely confused.

"Wait can others not see you?" I asked him, and he looked at me with a expression of worry.

"Something like that."

Huh? Something like that?