𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒

Okay AHHH!! Hi!! I'm so glad to have finally finished this story.

The idea of it was so fun to me all along, though it did make me sad—I just thought it was so cool.

I mean think about it, all of us reading these fanfics, read them to imagine a fake character falling for us—therefore I thought..why not make that a story!?

I really liked the stars/astronomy theme the fanfic had overall, I just felt like it really fit Izuku, and the fanfic. I liked the idea of a wish becoming "true" (when it really didn't) because let's be honest, when has any of your wishes upon a shooting star ever come true?

Then I was song searching and BOOM Diamonds by Rihanna literally explained everything I wanted in this fanfic.

"You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky."

That's literally the line in the song that set foundation for the whole fanfic 😭😭—like wow!!

I'm so happy that I could execute this, because when I first had the idea I was so excited about it, and now it's been done!!

I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing.

Another large factor about ending this fanfic, ITS MY FIRST FINISHED FANFIC!!!!

That's such a huge accomplishment I'm so proud!!!!

Thank you for being here, go check out my other fanfics!!

Make sure to follow my tiktok and Instagram for updates about fanfics!

Tiktok: Katsvkispalms_ (make sure you click the one with the underscore, the other one got banned!)
Instagram: Katsvkispalms_

xo, jors.