Some Practice

(Ben 10 and MHA and Young Justice do not belong to me. Nothing belongs to me other than the plot and a handful of characters. References to other media are not mine either, and characters used from other media while in appearance and abilities may be the same but most will be fundamentally different.)

Izuku woke up to an alarm. ''Yesterday's dream was crazy. Turning into aliens? Yeah right." "I regret to inform you that yesterday was not a dream. You did in fact turn into different alien species.'' Izuku yelped and looked at his wrist. "Sachi? You're real,'' he exclaimed in shock. "Of course I am. I am on your wrist, aren't I,'' Sachi said as sarcastically as her robotic voice would allow. Izuku rubbed the back of his head. "Oh yeah. I guess that was a dumb question.'' "Yes, yes it was,'' Sachi replied. "Sorry.'' "It is not your fault. Anyone would have reacted the same, especially someone so young,'' Sachi said. "Well, that's comforting,'' Izuku said as he grabbed a towel and went to shower.

As he was showering he heard stared at the shower head. He smiled a little and while washing his hair he thought, ''I guess I got my wish.'' "What wish,'' Sachi asked. "AHHH,'' Izuku screamed out. "Can you read my thoughts,'' he asked. "Of course. After all, I speak in your head. No one else can hear me,'' Sachi replied. "That's good to know,'' Izuku said as he rinsed out the shampoo and exited the shower, and got ready for his day. He put on the same clothes from the day before, grabbed his cards, and exited his empty home. ''Where are you going,'' Sachi asked. "I am going to meet up with a friend, but before that, I wanna try another alien. Can I? Please say yes.''

If Sachi could roll her eyes, she would have. "I am only here to stop you from using the watch for evil purposes and teach you how to use it. You can use it when you want.'' "Cooooool,'' Izuku said in awe as he ran to the woods. He activated the Omnitrix and looked at the other 3 options he had yet to try. The first one he looked at was a frog-like, bipedal alien, with large green eyes which have rectangular pupils, and horizontal eyelids. "What is this alien?"

"This is a Galvan from the planet Galvan prime. They are one of the most intelligent species in the universe. One of them created the Omnitrix and me. However, in terms of everything other than intelligence Galvans are lackluster in terms of abilities. They have the abilities of your planet's frogs, but that is it.'' Izuku switched aliens, "I'll try this one later, but for now I'll see the other options.'' He switched options and now a hologram of an alien with a dark green, almost black exterior, and bright green lines that resemble circuitry all over it, with the rest of the body being a light shade of green. "And this one?"

"This is a Galvanic Mechamorph from the moon Galvan B, Galvan Prime's moon. Galvanic Mechamorphs are made of millions of nanites. Because they are technological beings made out of nanites they have many abilities. One of which is being able to change their shape and move like a liquid, as well as regenerate themselves. Other than this they can merge, possess, and upgrade the technology they encase themselves over, but they can separate and release a part of themselves into technology to control them without fully merging with them. Nevertheless, they can reconfigure technology to suit any situation with seemingly no limit, even being able to repair damaged machinery and certain technology has been upgraded with just a touch." "Wow. These guys seem strong,'' Izuku said. Sachi spoke up irritatedly, "I'm not finished.'' Izuku chuckled nervously. "Sorry. Continue please."
"Regardless, they can travel through electricity and phase through most technology. They also have energy abilities, being able to energize their biomechanical blood and launch a powerful green plasma from their eye, the green circle on their head. When merged with technology, they can form energy constructs after turning them into weapons. They can also generate electrical charges capable of shocking opponents into submission. Now I am done.''

Izuku waited for a second and spoke, "This guy seems cool, but let's see the final option.'' Then, he turned the dial to face the last option. It was a humanoid alien, with one of the most notable features being a square appendage resembling an MP3 player behind his back with a port on it, decorated with a 10 symbol and what looked to be cassette tapes on his lower legs. The alien was wearing headphones attached to the backpack.