Musutafu City is Falling Down

(Just remembered that Ben and his aliens have the same colored eyes and in this Izuku has electric blue eyes, so I have to change every mention of green eyes later).

Izuku absolutely loved eating. If he had to give a top three of his favorite activities it would be using the Omnitrix, magic, and eating in that order. If anything Izuku was going to drive Akashi broke with how much he eats. However, that was neither here nor there seeing as the physically active Akashi could eat quite a lot. ''Man I love Takoyaki,'' Izuku said with a satisfied grin. Akashi looked at his comically empty wallet. ''I'm going to go broke with how much we eat out.'' Izuku was making the Takoyaki stick disappear and reappear and turn into a stick into paper and back. ''Hey, you're the one who offered.'' Akashi shrugged. ''Hey, it was your birthday.''

''AHHHHHHH,'' the heard a women scream. Izuku looked around and scowled. ''Why are there never heroes when I'm around,'' he bitterly thought. ''I'll be back,'' he announced. Akashi looked into his possible future and said, ''Alright. See you in a few.'' Izuku threw the Takoyaki pick into a cardboard sign lying around and went running in the direction of the scream. He popped open the Omnitrix and pressed down the dial. He shrunk and appeared as Reverb.

He arrived at the scene and saw a woman being proposed to. ''Oh,'' Izuku whispered as he tapped the Omnitrix symbol and turned back into his human form. He awkwardly walked back to where Akashi was. ''Why didn't you tell me jerk.'' ''I have noooo idea what you're talking about Izuku,'' Akashi said with his hands behind his head.

Izuku glared at Akashi. ''Yeah sure you don't.'' Akashi laughed and ruffled Izuku's hair. ''Hey, at least your heroic.'' Izuku scoffed. ''Well, I'm sorry the heroes are useless. They're never there when something actually happens.'' Akashi laughed and said, ''You know you like being a hero.'' Izuku rolled his eyes, but couldn't object. He did like the feeling of saving people.

''Alright let's get going. You have to get home before you get grounded.'' ''Sorry but flying is faster. I'll see you tomorrow,'' Izuku said as he held out a fist. Akashi fist bumped him and said, ''See you.''

''Alright, Sachi can you turn me into Necto-frost please.'' ''Of course.''

Izuku was enveloped in green light and emerged as his moth-like alien. He grew invisible and turned intangible and flew to his house. ''Sachi while I fly home can you tell me what my new aliens can do?" ''As I told you, your first new alien is a Terrentnal ogre from the planet G'rrnay in the Anur system. They're only ability of note, but a very effective ability is having a terrifying face that taps into the primordial fears locked in the brains of every being. The sight of their face can cause an inducement of terror and insanity. The sight is so horrifying and disgusting, that it, as well as the green gas they produce induce nausea. Even aliens that feed o fear find it near impossible to not be scared of their faces. In addition to the already horrifying face, they can bulge their eye outwards and produce eldritch sounds for extra terror. They do have enhanced strength and speed as most alien species do. Your other transformation is a Galilean. They can control gravity, being able to change its direction, allowing the manipulation of the weight and motion of an object. They can generate walls, barriers, and domes. They can use the laws of general relativity to reduce or increase the speeds of objects. And when they levitate and retract their limbs, and curl up into a planetoid sphere they can make matter or energy orbit around them. They have enhanced strength and durability, and as living planetoids, they can survive the vacuum of space. And finally, you have the Czarnian. They are functionally immortal, being able to regenerate from any injury. If even a drop of blood is left bio-fission takes place and they regenerate. However, the speed varies. They rarely feel pain, and not much can hurt them as they are nigh-invulnerable. They need no food, water, air, or sleep and they can survive the vacuum of space with no issue. Their strength is comparable to a yellow sun-powered Kryptonian, but they don't need an external factor. They have almost inexhaustible stamina, and superhuman speed being able to move at incredible speeds faster than the human brain can see. They are not the fastest aliens but are comparable.'' Izuku groaned, ''Man what am I going to call these guys?"