When You Need A SuperHero He Gets The Job Done

It's been 2 and a half weeks since Izuku bonded with the Omnitrix and he had yet to see his parents or sibling. They had not arrived yet and Izuku, while not worried, was curious about where they were. However, there were no hints about where they could be so he just let it go and practiced with the Omnitrix. Of course, because of the time limit, there was only so much he could do. As a result, he dedicated himself to practicing with 3 out of the 5 aliens.

These were the Necrofriggian, the Sonorosian, and the Gourmand. He grew so fond of the transformations and grew tired of their species names, not only theirs but of the Galvan and Galvanic Mechamorph as well. He came up with nicknames for them.

With the help of the internet and his Galvan form he named the Necrofriggian Frostbite, the Sonorosian Reverb, the Gourmand Explo-Phlem, the Galvan was named Grey Matter, and the Galvanic Mechamorph was named Overdrive.

Other than this Izuku's life was nothing out of the usual. He woke up, prepared himself for the day, and went to hang out with Akashi, practiced his magic tricks, and practiced with the Omnitrix before going to bed. It was quite mundane but Izuku was content with how his life was going.

Of course, he would have preferred reliable parents and a brother who didn't bully him, but there was nothing he could do with that other than dream. Nevertheless, Izuku shrugged off his less pleasant home life and continued on with his life. However, something that slipped Izuku's mind was that school was about to start once again and summer break was almost over.At least until, ''So are you prepared for primary school this year.'' Izuku gained a look of horror and turned to Akashi, who was trying to make a three-pointer from all the way on the opposite side of the court. ''What do you mean by that,'' Izuku interrogated with nervousness evident in his voice. Akashi paused and turned to the younger male and asked, ''Don't you start elementary school this year?"

Izuku groaned and brought his hands to his face and dragged them down. ''I forgot about it. I'm going to die,'' he said, exaggerating the word die.

Akashi just chuckled and in response, he said, ''Don't worry. You will be fine. You're a smart kid, you just need to put in some effort.'' Izuku scoffed.

''I don't want to go to school. I just want to practice my magic tricks and be a magician.'' Akashi sighed, ''You still need to study to graduate. Is there anything I can do to convince you?''Izuku rubbed his chin while in thought and eventually, he said, ''How about every time I pass a big test you get me new magic equiment.'' Akashi stuck his hand out and said, ''Deal.'' Izuku shook his hand and smiled. ''Glad we could agree on it.'' Akashi laughed and hugged Izuku with one arm while ruffling his hair with the other. ''WHY THE HAIR'' Izuku screamed as he tried to force Akashi's arm off of him, and failed miserably from his lack of strength but also lack of trying. 

 ''YOU WON'T WIN! IM THE PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR SPECIMEN,'' Akashi screamed with delight. Izuku growled and continued to try and lift Akashi's arm off his hair. ''I do not understand. Why is he continuing the action if you have clearly expressed your feelings of anger,'' Sachi questioned.

 Izuku, who had given up replied, ''I'm not angry and he's doing it because he enjoys seeing me annoyed. I like to fix my hair in the mornings but he thinks it looks better messy. So we're at a standstill.'' 

There was a moment of silence before Sachi asked, ''He enjoys 'ruffling' your hair to see your annoyed expression as well as he believes that your hair looks better when he does it. And you do nothing in response even if you feel annoyance, and why do you feel happy if you clearly dislike the action." Izuku mentally sighed. ''I'm not happy when he does it or angry.''