Memories That Torment Pt.2

Dinah knew that Izuku didn't share everything about the experience of being trapped under the building. However, she didn't want to press on. Izuku was showing signs of PTSD from the incident, and if she pressed too far it might cause him to pull away. All she could do was wonder what really happened that day.

*************************

A slightly younger Izuku was transformed into Painkiller and fighting a villain. ''Look man,'' Izuku said as he dodged a bullet made of bone, ''you can just surrender. We don't have to do this the hard way.'' The villain, who was oddly reminiscent of Gotham's Black mask, scoffed in response. ''Get out of my way kid and maybe you won't die.'' Izuku rolled his eyes and ran to the villain, jumping into the air and kneeing the man in the face. However, the villain's skull wasn't just for show and he made spiky protrusions erupt from his face as the knee connected.

Izuku screamed in pain. ''YOU FRAGGING-.'' Izuku backed away, the wound healing, and smashed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest and transformed into Strike-Out, the Pelarota.

Izuku rolled into a ball and backed away. ''Your armor plating is more than strong enough to withstand the attacks,'' Sachi monotonously told Izuku. Izuku grinned in his ball form and started to zoom around the street. ''STAY STILL,'' the villain screamed as more bullets of bone shot out of his knuckles. Izuku didn't respond and started to spin toward the villain.

Reacting quickly the villain's skeleton shot out of his body and became a suit of armor.

Izuku smashed into his chest, shattering the armor and sending the villain into a wall, knocking him out. ''Did I get him, Sachi?" ''His vital signatures indicate he is unconscious.'' Izuku's body unfurled and he smashed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest again, turning into Necro-frost.

''Have an ice day,'' Izuku whispered as he froze the villain into place.

Izuku chuckled at his own pun and smashed the symbol on his chest and turned into Blitz. Super speeding across the city Izuku looked for a place he could lend his services. ''AHHHHH!" Everything stopped for Izuku as he turned around and saw the giant lettering of a skyscraper falling to the ground.

Smashing the symbol on his chest once again Izuku turned into Reverb, duplicating himself dozens of times around the group of people. ''SURROUND SOOOOOUUUUUNNNNNNDDDDDDD,'' Reverb and his clones yelled, creating an echo chamber that turned the giant letters to dust.

When it was done Izuku immediately turned to Blitz and started to speed through the city again. "2 minutes left Izuku.'' Izuku pouted under his visor. ''Make it longer, PLEASEEE!'' ''No Izuku. You are too young for me to recklessly give you access to more time.''

Izuku grumbled angrily and thought more than a few creative strings of curses. ''I heard your thoughts, young man. Apologize.'' ''Sorry Sachi, I just want to help people.'' Sachi was going to say something, but she was interrupted by a hero being sent through multiple buildings. ''Poop,'' Izuku thought as he speed behind the hero and moved him to safety. ''Gotta go,'' he said quickly as he speeded civilians out of the area before worrying about the villain.

When the cost was clear Izuku finally focused on the villain, who was wearing traditional shinobi attire with a ninjatō sheathed and carried on his back. ''The hell is a ninja doing here?" The villain didn't say anything and pulled his ninjatō out of its sheath. Izuku groaned and ran to the shinobi's side in a flash. ''Look man we don't have to do this.'' In a puff of smoke, the shinobi appeared behind Izuku with the ninjatō at his neck.

''I guess we're doing this. Sachi turn me into Necro-frost.'' ''Roger.''

In a flash of green Izuku turned into the insectoid alien. Turning intangible Izuku flew into the air and tried to attack the shinobi with his freeze breath. The shinobi inhaled and a fireball the size of a small house met the freeze breathe head, filling the area with steam. Izuku clicked his tongue and turned into Reverb to use his sonic scream to blow the steam away.