Mother Son Bonding

When Izuku woke up Dinah had fallen asleep with Izuku still resting on her thigh and her hand still on his head. Izuku was confused on why she felt the need to comfort him, but he did enjoy the motherly touch. He wanted to stay there a bit longer but felt the need to do something for Dinah. Wiggling out of Dinah's grasp, albeit reluctantly, Izuku walked out of the room and looked for the kitchen.

''Where is it? Sachi, do you know?"

''Downloading building schematics...Continue forward and take the first left.'' Izuku smiled and said, ''Thank you Sachi.'' ''It was no issue Izuku.''

Izuku was still smiling and walked towards the kitchen mumbling a song.

''Soredemo tokidoki uwatsuku my heart

Shindemo naorana naoshite misemasu baby

Yeah, I ain't nothin' but ya baby

Ushinatte hajimete kigatsuku nante

Sonna dasai koto mou shita nai no yo goodbye

Oh, don't you ever say bye-bye

Yeah"

When Izuku got to the kitchen he saw it was empty. ''Oh yeah...This is a new apartment with no groceries. Hey, Sachi can you please message Akashi to see if he can bring some groceries...And some pots and pans.''

''Of course Izuku.''

******************************

Dinah woke up to the smell of burning. She also woke up to the weight of Izuku's head gone from her thigh.

Easily putting two and two together she rushed to the kitchen.

''Are you ok?!''

Izuku, who was covered in flour, eggs, and miscellaneous stains, and had a spatula with a burnt pancake on it, was being held up by Akashi over the stove.

Akashi dropped Izuku, who in turn dropped the spatula and the burnt pancake on the flame of the gas stove. It quickly caught fire.

''THE PANCAKE,'' Izuku and Akashi yelled in unison. Izuku reached for the pancake but his hand flew back.

''Sachi!?"

''You will burn yourself and I will have to fix it. Get away and put out the fire,'' Sachi said in Izuku's head.

Izuku pouted and turned into Necro-frost and waved his hand over the flames, freezing it over just enough to put the fire out. ''Happy now,'' Izuku said in an annoyed tone. ''Very,'' Sachi replied while shocking Izuku's wrist.

''Hey,'' Izuku yelled as he looked down at his wrist and prepared for a screaming match with his watch.

''Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on,'' Dinah screamed.

In a thick Japanese accent, Akashi said, ''We tried making breakfast.'' Dinah looked at the mess that was in the kitchen and her face looked worried. ''Neither of you knows how to make pancakes?'' Izuku shook his head while Akashi chuckled nervously.

Dinah sighed and rolled up her sleeves. ''The first thing we're doing is cleaning this kitchen, then we can grab a bite to eat.'' ''Can we have takoyaki,'' Izuku asked excitedly.

''Uhh, what's that?"

Izuku looked offended that Dinah didn't know what takoyaki was. ''How do you not know what takoyaki is?! It's this dough ball of delicious goodness. It's super hard to find a good stand takoyaki stand here in Musutafu since after you have a takoyaki from Osaka these ones just don't compare.''