Bounty Hunted

(Quick warning for anyone who will be in the comments like oh *insert character* is so much stronger than any of the Omnitrix aliens discounting Alien X. Yeah no shit idiot. That's why Izuku isn't exactly defeating him and also that's why I'm using the young justice DC universe where characters are scaled-down and I'm scaling up the aliens. For example, child Necro-frost I.E BigChill being able to cause a glacier. So think before commenting.)

It's been just under a year since Izuku had his life changed forever, just under a year since he got superpowers, and just under a year since he met Sachi. His life was, although slowly, steadily improving. His parents moved from the apartment into a house, although not that they were ever there to enjoy it, and Imaizumi was too caught up in his own ego to chase after his brother to bully him.

However, at the moment Izuku was in the middle of a crowded shopping center preparing to dazzle the crowd with sleight of hand and deception. He was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, black boots, and a long sleeve blue sweatshirt. ''HELLO, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T CLASSIFY AS EITHER! TODAY I HAVE A SHOW!'' Everyone stopped moving and looked at the relatively short, skinny, and frail child. Their murmuring and complaining slightly disheartened Izuku. ''Well, I've already embarrassed myself. May as well keep the show going,'' he thought.

''That's the spirit,'' Sachi, who had recently taken up what Izuku called casual conversation, said. ''ANYONE READY TO BE DAZZLED BY MAGIC!"

''BOOOO,'' half the crowd shouted while the other screamed, ''MAGIC DOESN'T EXIST!'' Izuku just smirked. ''WELL JUST GIVE ME TEN MINUTES AND YOU'LL BE WRONG!" The crowd now murmured in interest. ''WELL, I JUST NEED SOME CARDS! ANYONE! DOES ANYONE IN THE CROWD HAVE PLAYING CARDS!" No one said a word.

Izuku's smile grew even wider and he placed his right hand on top of his left, the right moving up and down. Izuku started to bring his ring and middle finger down and drag his thumb across the downed fingers; then he brought his ring and middle finger up and cards started to appear out of thin air. However, he did it so quickly that it just looked like he was rubbing his fingers. 

The cards dropped into his left hand perfectly. ''A BIT SLOW ISN'T IT,'' Izuku shouted into the air. Izuku flicked his wrist and the rest of the deck of playing cards spread into a fan appeared in his hand.

The deck dropped into his left hand, which spring flourished the cards into his right hand. He threw the cards in the air and they started to explode in various colors and shapes. "BOOO THIS ISN'T MAGIC!'

''Isn't it,'' Izuku said as he examined the man who screamed it. ''Let me guess you work a dead-end job, two...no three kids. One is dead and the other was just born. You're cheating on your wife with the woman next to you, a foreigner...Sandra Thomas is it?''

''HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT,'' the man who had a mutant quirk that made him look like Ultra-man. ''A magician never reveals their secrets,'' Izuku said as he mentally thanked Sachi for giving him every single piece of information on the man.

''Now I neeeeeeeeeeee'' Izuku tried to drag out as he scanned the crowd, ''YOU,'' he screamed as he pointed to a girl his age with pink skin and hair, black sclera and yellow pupils, and small horns sprouting from her hair. Izuku moved his wrist down, dropping a small smoke bomb to the ground, and appeared next to the girl. ''What's your name?"

The girl screamed, and Izuku worriedly calmed her down. Eventually, she replied, ''Mina Ashido.'' ''Well, Miss Ashido...would you like a rose?" He flicked his wrist and a card appeared in his right hand. Ashido nodded. Green smoke started to emanate from his right hand and as fast as the normal human eye could see, he brought his left hand up covering/grabbing the card and bringing it back down revealing a rose. ''A pretty rose for a pretty lady.'' Mina blushed slightly and looked down at Izuku to see that he was back where he was before.