Gained an Arch Nemesis

"You can't tell me I can't go save my son!''

Bruce put his hand on Dinah's shoulder. "No one is saying you can't. We're saying we need a plan.''

Dinah smacked Bruce's hand off of her. "To hell with a plan!" Dinah stormed out of the Watchtower's meeting room. Oliver stood up to follow her, but Clark put his hand on Oliver's chest. "Let her cool off for a bit.''

Oliver sighed. "Do we even know where that bounty hunter took Izuku.''

Hal spoke up. "I asked the green lantern corps to keep an eye out, and now I'm waiting for a reply from the Plumbers to see if they know anything.''

"I still can't believe you never told us about the actual police officers of space.''

Hal looked at Barry. "It didn't seem important at the time."

"So to make sure I'm getting it right there's the D.E.O, A.R.G.U.S, and the Plumbers,'' Oliver asked, confused.

Hal took a deep sigh. "In order of importance it goes D.E.O, A.R.G.U.S, the Plumbers, then the Green Lantern Corps. The D.E.O and A.R.G.U.S are Earth based organizations. The Plumbers and the Green Lanterns Corps have operations based on Earth but are intergalactic peacekeeping organizations.''

"I need a drink,'' Oliver whispered.

As if on que Hal's ring beeped.

"Save that for later I found out where the kid is.''

***

Izuku woke up while being jostled in the back of SixSix's ship.

"You could at least have put a seatbelt on me!"

Izuku attempted to stand up, but kept on falling. Sighing he tried to call out for Sachi.

"Sachi any idea where we're at.''

Nothing.

"Sachi,'' Izuku asked, terrified. Ever since getting the Omnitrix this was the first time he didn't immediately hear a reply from the watch's A.I. The young boy looked down at the restraints on his arm that covered the Omnitrix. It seems they not only stopped him from manually transforming but blocked all Omnitrix signals.

"Well there goes plan A through Z.''

Izuku was thrusted into a giant cargo box as the ship came to a halt. "Ouch!'' After what seemed like an eternity the door to the cargo bay burst open as SixSix grabbed Izuku by his neck and dragged him to what Izuku assumed were henchmen. They were stout robots. Their lower bodies and forearms were made of a black silicone like suit, with the rest of the suit being a deep orange. On their backs they carried black metal shells, and their face's, if you could call them that, had no eyes, no mouth, no nose — only the necessary sensors that made them look crab-like.

"Can't I meet one cute alien like in an anime,'' Izuku choked out.

SixSix threw him to the floor as the minions grabbed him. In an alien language SixSix spoke to the robotic minions. Izuku could only assume it was about his payment because in mere moments he was handed a large bag and went on his way.

"You guys wouldn't mind telling me what you want from me, right?''

Izuku didn't get a reply aside from being shoved and forced into a contraption that suspended him in the air.

"This is illegal in so many ways guys. When the Justice League comes and saves me I'm going to kick all of your robotic asses."

Sighing, Izuku waited for the inevitable villain to walk into the room and give his monologue. That's what usually happens in these types of circumstances after all.