Aftermath Part 1

Three days after the earthquake, and although the city was still in ruins the heroes and more importantly Izuku were doing their best to return it to normal. Izuku was arguably doing the most, especially considering his time limit. Using gravity powers to clear rubble, Reverb's echolocation to look for trapped citizens, using Necro-frost to also look for people but also provide some stability with his ice while he helped people escape, Explo-phlegm to clear rubble by eating it, and Blitz, his Kinerceleran form, to help people move all their things.

However, he was also dealing with a recent spike in criminal activity. But with only 7 minutes at a time to help as much as he can as well as his own human limits, he felt useless. He knew he was doing great and saving a lot of people, but he felt like he could save more people. Nevertheless, for now, he was doing the best he could.

Currently, he was helping an old lady move her necessities into a homeless shelter, using the hoverboard to carry it as well as help the old lady across. While they were walking he grumbled, ''Where's All-Might when you need him? No one has seen him in two weeks.'' The old lady heard him, ''Back in my day we didn't need any heroes. We would protect ourselves, but those laws came in and changed everything.'' Izuku looked at the old lady, ''How old are you miss? Those laws have been around forever.'' The old lady laughed, ''Oh I'm 180 years old. My quirk increases my life span.'' Izuku's eyes bulged but he didn't say anything. ''So what do you plan to do when your house is rebuilt?" ''I lost my son in the earthquake so I think I will move into a nursery home.'' Izuku felt horrible. She probably outlived everyone she loved. ''How about I visit you at the nursery home then,'' Izuku said with a bright smile.

The old lady in turn smiled warmly, ''I would like that very much.'' Suddenly Izuku heard a loud boom. ''Why is it always explosions,'' he muttered as he opened the Omnitrix and smacked the dial down without even looking. He turned into Blitz and looked at the old lady, ''See you in a bit.'' Izuku ran to where he heard the explosion, seeing a T.V store robbery. He blitzed to the thief's side. ''Really. A T.V? The power is down in half the city. What are you gonna do with it?'' The thief screamed, dropping the T.V, which Izuku caught. The thief summoned a crowbar and tried to hit Izuku. Izuku moved out of the way and turned into Necro-frost and froze the villain in place. ''Maybe now you can chill out.'' ''Really,'' Sachi questioned. Izuku rolled his eyes and turned back into Blitz and returned to the old lady.

''See I'm already back,'' he said as he detransformed. ''What a nice quirk you have.'' ''Yeah. Quirk,'' Izuku said while he internally laughed. ''So do you two need help,'' Izuku heard a voice above him with an American accent say.

Izuku looked up and saw, ''S-S-Superman?" The Kryptonian slowly floated down and said, ''Yes that's me. Do you two need help?" ''Uhm, I don't think so. I think I have it covered. You can go help people who need it.'' ''Nonsense. I'm happy to help,'' Superman said as he grabbed the old lady's belongings with one hand and used his other hand to get her in a more comfortable position. ''Where are we heading?"

A still awestruck Izuku said, ''To the homeless shelter at the corner of xxx street.'' ''Lead the way,'' Superman said with a bright smile that rivaled Izuku's. While Izuku lead the way he heard the muttering of the crowds, as well as the pictures being taken. ''So I saw you stopping that robbery,'' Superman said. ''Oh, you saw that...Please don't arrest me.''

Superman laughed and said, ''I can't say I'm particularly happy that a child like you had to do that, but seeing as your heroic actions were done quickly and efficiently and you're helping a lot in your community I will let it go just this once.'' Izuku sighed in relief. ''Well your already doing better than all the heroes I've met.'' The last son of Krypton raised a brow. ''I've been a vigilante for two years and they haven't even come close to catching me. They started calling me a menace, but I cause less collateral damage. Heck, I stopped a skyscraper from collapsing the day of the earthquake.''