Chapter 14

All of the Remnant Guardians are in the Elevator with their weapons ready. The minute Jaune told them who is in Ozpin's office. They knew who that was, if he dares crosses the line. They would pummel him to death. The Elevator doors open and they see Ozpin, Goodwitch, And Jaune's former family.

They all step out of the Elevator as the Guardians circle around his former father. Some of them are spinning their hand cannons around while the others bring out their supers to show that they are a threat and if he does one mistake they end him.

Ozpin: Where is the rest of Tema JAPN Jaune?

Jaune: Back at the tower, Zavala wanted to show them around.

Nebula: And their training is going well.

Arslan: By the end of the week, they'll be joining us.

Ozpin: I see.

Nicolas: Son....

Jaune: I'm not your son Nicolas! You made it very clear, especially you Juniper. You will not refer to me as your Child. You said it yourself, "You are no son of mine".

Juniper Arc looks down in guilt about not stopping Nicolas for doing this and now she really lost her son.

Jaune: Ozpin this is a waste of time, I have other things to do than deal with these people.

Ozpin: I understand Jaune, but they were persistent when they found out that you were alive, they went here for answers.

Nebula calms Jaune down so he won't do anything rash.

Jaune: Fine.

He looks towards Nicolas.

Jaune: What bullshit excuse do you have for me, and make it quick.

Nicolas: Jaune look listen, I made a mistake when I disowned you. I was angry and wasn't thinking straight and I want to apologise for it.

Juniper: We only wanted to keep you safe.

What they don't know is that Nebula is whispering to Sun.

Nebula: Is she serious? If Jaune lived in Vacou, he won't survive if his parents think of this mentality.

Sun: I know right, this is just stupid.

Neptune: Does she not realise that the Grimm, Bandits, Criminals, and Terrorists exist?

Sage: I don't think she does.

Nicolas: We care about you Jaune and we saw what we did was wrong and we hoped you can join the family again.

Jaune does not look convinced by this even his teammates don't buy this bullshit.

Jaune: Is that it? Really. I don't believe anything you are saying. I will and never forgive you. You made it very clear that I am no longer an Arc and I will follow that rule forever. I made a name back on Earth and made my ancestors proud, just how I dreamed of doing. Looking at you, you are a disgrace. You were never worthy of being an Arc and never will. All of you are worthless to my eyes. Just be glad I didn't kill you right now. Same goes for you Goodbitch! You were also part of this shit, just be glad I didn't put a bullet through your skull!

He looks towards his teammates

Jaune: We're done here. Come on we need to head back to the Tower.

As the Guardians begin to leave Nicolas tries to stop him.

Nicolas: Jaune wait!

As Jaune delivers a punch that breaks Nicolas nose and jaw as he gets sent flying to the ground as his face is bloodied and is barely breathing.

Jaune: Goodbye Nicolas, Juniper and good riddance!

The Team heads to the Elevator as they all went down as Ozpin sees the aftermath.

Ozpin: Just be glad he didn't kill you.

As Ozpin stands up and leaves his office. Before giving one last look at the Arc Family.

Ozpin: Oh by the way, that apology of yours. I didn't believe it as well. You never were here to bring Jaune back to the Family, you were going to bring him back "home", to his prison. I am giving you one final warning. Do not send any more assassins to kill or capture Jaune, I will make sure you get punished accordingly including you Glynda. I know you were a part of this. One wrong move and you are fired.

As Ozpin exits his office through the Elevator.

The Remnant Guardians are headed back to their staging grounds.

Jaune: Kobalt, Ivori. Prep the ships we leave in 2 hours.

They both nod as the Team does their usual business inside the base. As Jaune is trying to calm down after what just happened.

Nebula: You okay Jaune?

Jaune: Yeah I am, I just needed some fresh air. You know punching him felt so good.

Nebula: The same goes for us, watching that asshole get what's coming to him felt satisfying to watch.

Jaune just laughs that the others agree that bastard deserved all that. Just then they were interrupted when Brawn came in.

Brawn: Yo, guys Ozpin is here. He wants to talk to you Jaune.

Jaune: Great what does he need this time.

Jaune, Brawn, and Nebula head to the entrance of their base and met up with Ozpin.

Jaune: Is there anything you need for us?

Ozpin: Just one simple request. A fight to show your capabilities.

Nebula: Why?

Ozpin: Well considering all of you are staying in Beacon for the time being. I think it's best to show the students your true capabilities. After all I heard that none of them take you seriously despite what you all did for Vale.

Brawn: They're idiots that's for sure.

Nebula: I think it's a great idea. We can teach these morons a lesson to not mess with us Guardian.

Brawn: You up for this Jaune.

Jaune: Can I pick which Teams to fight?

Ozpin: Yes you can.

Jaune smiles when he can pick which teams to fight.

Jaune: Me, Sun, Arslan, Brawn, Nebula, and Flynt vs. Teams RWBY, NPR, CRDL, and Goodbitch.