Chapter 1: City Lights

*Disclaimer - I do not own the Copyright for Kingdom Hearts or the Toaru Universe. Any and All characters featured in this story belong to their respective copyright owners.

_________________________________________________

*A/N - Greetings everyone, and welcome to a brand-new story featuring two of the most amazing series that I've had the pleasure of being introduced to. These two series are Kingdom Hearts and Toaru Majutsu no Index. I've had this story on the back burner for a while and now I've got a good idea on how to go about my other stories along with making this story. Seeing as the Toaru universe has so many characters and stories to tell, I'm gonna come out and say that you should expect timeline changes. Alternate Universe. I have many ideas for this story and with my ideas sadly there comes the risk of diverting from the Toaru timeline. I apologize if that is something you are not a fan of and ask you to give the story a chance at least. Moreover, with the spectacle that was the Kingdom Hearts 4 trailer. I am very excited for what's to come in Quadratum and how Versus XIII or Verum Rex will play a role in pushing the story to a brand-new future. For this story, I may include Sora's outfit change but that's up in the air for now. If anything changes, I'll be sure to make a note of when Sora does change his attire to fit the Kingdom Hearts 4 look.

In any case, please look forward to where this story goes and all the crazy scenarios that Sora, Touma, Mikoto, Accelerator, and all the other Toaru characters will run into. Once again, expect this story to divert from the Toaru timeline and go into the Alternate Universe (AU) route. However, I will still be sticking close to the timeline via the anime so you can spot the differences between this story and the actual timeline. In a city where Science and Magic are clashing with each other, Sora's involvement is bound to flip the city on its head. 

_________________________________________________

Opening his eyes and seeing the night sky was the first thing Sora saw waking up. The night sky did not have a cloud in sight; however, it was difficult to spot any stars given that tall skyscraper buildings were blocking the night sky view leaving no chance at all to see the stars.

Turning his head to the side, Sora spotted many more buildings of various sizes with lights illuminating the inside of the buildings. Sora also noticed all the windows around the buildings were either the same color or different colors lighting up the building like a Christmas tree. That idea of thinking brought a smile to Sora's lips. If he had to be honest, Sora liked that during the nighttime the city was still illuminated keeping the darkness at bay.

Moving his body so that he was sitting upright, Sora got a better idea of his surroundings and found that he was sitting in the middle of a road with cars parked along the sides. Sora also spotted screens that were displaying advertisements for various types of food products and clothing. The clothes being advertised looked to be fancy suits and dresses for people who wanted to be caught in the spotlight by their peers.

Sora also began to take note of how many buildings he could see from his position and realized that he was in a very big city with numerous buildings in sight. Wanting to get a rundown on his situation, Sora began to get up and check to see if all his limbs were still in place. Running a hand through his hair, Sora let out a sigh of relief that all his body parts were intact and that he wasn't missing any. Remembering his time back in the Final World.

Speaking of the Final World, Sora began to recall the events that happened to him and how crazy it all sounded. The process he went through was to go back in time again and find the seven hearts that would restore Kairi's. Going through all of his friends' hearts and reliving the events of the Keyblade War. Sora then remembered meeting Master Xehanort and the piece of information he dropped on him.