Chapter 8: Late Night Fights

*Disclaimer - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index

*A/N* - What's good everyone? Hope everything is going well with you. Hopefully, those that were looking for an action-filled chapter are in for a treat in this one. I would also like to bring up the reviews which I am a big fan of and enjoy reading about what works, what doesn't work or is confusing, and what speculation is around this fan's story. I'm kind of surprised there aren't any other stories about Sora ending up in the Toaru universe. Oh well...

Once again, thanks for checking this story out and I hope you'll stick around for the long run. With that out of the way, hope you enjoy this chapter and take care out there.

_________________________________________________________

Passing by a parked car and swerving his head left to right, Sora didn't want to admit it, but he had no idea where the Heartless that he had seen went.

One minute he was heading in the same direction that he saw it go but once he got further away from his dorm and into the city, he realized that he was lost. This should have been a no-brainer for the boy as this was technically still his first day in Academy City.

Shaking his head, Sora figured that he could keep on heading down the road until he saw something or anything that gave him a clue as to where the Heartless went. With it being nighttime and most of the residents of Academy City asleep, he knew that there wouldn't be that many people out and about which was good since the Heartless couldn't attack as many people. However, that did make his job of finding them a bit harder.

Hence, the Keyblade wielder did the only thing he could do and started jogging down the street while keeping an eye out for anything suspicious.

This continued for another while until he came to a sudden stop before dropping his head and frowning at his situation. He needed to know where he was heading so that he could get a better idea of the situation. Letting out a sigh, Sora grabbed his Gummiphone and pulled out the map that Touma had noticed before and was probably installed thanks to Moogla and her technology expertise.

Opening the Moogle icon on his Gummiphone, Sora saw a map appear on his screen followed by a crown icon which he figured must have been his location. Using his fingers, the boy made the map expand until he had a better picture of what not only the district looked like but the entire Academy City.

"... Oh, man..."

Seeing just where he was now, Sora saw the guidelines for District 7 and looked up at the road seeing that he was in the direction of District 5. Realization settled in for the boy that he would need to be using his Flowmotion ability to get across the city faster.

Looking around to see if there was anyone out at this time of night, he figured it would be all right since nobody could see him do some questionable things. Mainly like gliding across guard rails or running up a building. Something that not everyone was able to do. Although, he still wasn't that familiar with every kind of ability that was possible here in this city.

Picking up his pace, the teenage boy continued to make his way down the street and stay alert to anything that could be related to the Heartless attack.

As if by coincidence, Sora heard someone screaming in the distance which caused him to start bolting in the direction of the sound. Lifting his hand so that he could summon his Keyblade at any time, the boy charged ahead while getting ready for whatever he might encounter.

_________________________________________________________

This is not what he expected to see.