Chapter 9: New Day, New Friends

*Disclaimer* - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index

*A/N* - Yellow. Hope everyone is doing well. Wanna keep this somewhat short since there's much to get to. Sora's first day in Academy City and things are already this hectic. Also, it's officially been a year since the KH4 reveal trailer. Crazy to think about and gets me excited for what'll be shown next in the future given that Sora's influence will change a few things around. Either way, thanks for everyone being interested in this crazy crossover, and hope you'll stick around for the long run. Also, all the reviews have been a tremendous help and inspiration to continue writing so I'd like to say thank you. Now, enough rambling, and back to Sora hitting a wall.

___________________________________________________________

"Aaah!"

*Boom*

Slamming right through a wall, Sora winced in pain while forcing himself up and eyeing the Demon Tide that seemed to be antagonizing him on purpose. This got the tired boy to not only glare at the bundled monsters but sigh.

It hadn't been that long since he split off from Mugino and the rest of the girls in Item. But once he caught up to the Heartless mass, he was forced to go on a little scenic route past many old and damaged buildings while simultaneously venturing deeper into District 19. Using his Flowmotion to run across building walls and swing around poles to catch up to the moving target until he managed to Airstep to a street lamp and used the momentum and trajectory to fling himself in the air and dive bomb the Demon Tide and push it into a courtyard of sorts.

This is how he managed to get sent flying into the building that he's now in or for better terminology laying on the ground covered in dust and debris while pushing himself to stand up.

However, his moment of peace was now interrupted by the Demon Tide rushing straight at him which forced the spiky-haired boy to roll to the side and stab his Keyblade right into the side of the Heartless bundle.

"Light!"

Out of nowhere, a beam of light was shot right through the Demon Tide causing it to start thrashing around and drop Shadows all over the ground. Not about to deal with another troublesome Heartless spawning others again, Sora jumped up to his feet and started casting Thunder magic like a madman.

"Strike!"

Bolts of yellow lighting hit around the entire room killing all the smaller Heartless instantly while also heavily hurting the Demon Tide. But it still wasn't enough.

Beginning to barrage the Heartless with horizontal slashes across its long body, Sora was fed up and began putting more force into his attacks. Bringing his weapon straight down, the impact managed to send sparks of light and star effects around the room causing the Heartless mass to start spreading apart everywhere and forcing him to run outside and through the hole he caused.

Now standing outside, Sora grit his teeth and aimed the Kingdom Key at the open hole and started blocking it off with some of his spells.

"Get a load of this! Balloon!"

Multiple large colorful balloons appeared around the hole preventing the Heartless from spilling out. But the Keyblade wielder wasn't about to let that happen again. Twirling his weapon, Sora decided to be more forceful with the Heartless and bring them to him rather than waiting

"Gather!"

The entire hole was now filled with a bright spiraling orb that was forcing the Heartless to be pulled toward it which would ultimately cause the balloons to go off. But still, he wanted to make sure none of the monsters were left behind. Which just meant that-