Chapter 16: Rising Tensions

*Disclaimer* - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index. Nor do I own the copyright to any other series/characters/stories featured in this story.

________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N* - You know that old saying about wishing that you had more time in a day? I seriously wish I had more time lol. Just not enough time in the day to do what you want. This chapter has been sitting in the over for quite some time now. My original plans of wanting to update it within a time frame of at least every other month or every 2 months went to crap. October caused me some time management issues. I sincerely apologize for the chapter delay. I saw the comments and understood your pain.

Either way, thanks for stopping by again and seeing how Academy City and the world of Toaru are going to affect Sora and how the ever-positive Keyblade wielder will find himself involved in a plethora of events both on the Magic and Science Sides of this world. In addition, this chapter is going to be the start of me mentioning other franchises that are related to Kingdom Hearts, and that's... going to be quite the variety lol. Again, thanks for stopping by to check out this crazy and unusual crossover between these two series along with the gradual inclusion of other series to be sure. All the reviews are great to read and fun to see people's reactions to this strange story. Thanks for the support and I hope you'll enjoy this next tale of Sora's time in the world of Toaru. Along with the many more... shall I say 'supernatural' problems that will be showing up. Hope you enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________

*P.S.* - Holy crap! As of the time this chapter is coming out there is the beating pulse of Kingdom Hearts Missing Link. That new trailer has me hyped. Obviously. But I'm also very curious about any new information regarding the Keyblade and its secrets. Who knows what's to come. Also, with GT9 coming soon. Things are getting exciting!

________________________________________________________________________________

September 10, 20XX

The morning atmosphere was a breath of fresh air for those who managed to wake up before the day truly began. At least, that was what Sora was thinking right now.

In a frantic rush to get himself prepared and ready for the day, he had just jumped into the shower and conducted the fastest shower he'd ever had along with toasting himself a bagel and trying to get himself ready. The notification from his Gummiphone about Moogla managing to get a hit had caused him to jump into action and get a head start on the problem. She did not say anything more which caused the boy to ponder what she might have gotten, but still, it was better to have something rather than nothing.

Now set for the day, he bolted right out of the dorm room and leaped right into the open air. While free-falling, he locked his gaze with a streetlamp not that far away and immediately activated his Flowmotion by letting a blue glow appear around his body and cause him to shoot straight at the pole. Before making impact with the pole, he summoned his Keyblade and began spinning around at a ridiculous speed until he went flying forward and soon landed gracefully on his feet. He had managed to do all that without breaking a sweat.

Moreover, he set his sights on Moogla's workshop while beginning to ponder once again what she could have gotten to result in sending him a text this morning. Whatever it may be, he'd be ready to jump into action.