Chapter 10: Eventful Situations

*Disclaimer* - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index

*A/N* - What's good everyone. I do hope everything is going well. Last time we left off with Sora getting ready to head to breakfast with his new friend Hokaze but has now found himself in a strange and albeit worrisome situation with many girls all part of Mental Out's clique. Not to mention, a mysterious figure going by the name Darkness is setting his sights on the #2 of Academy City, Dark Matter. For those who are not familiar with the Kingdom Hearts lore (I don't blame you. It gets crazy lol) there are 13 beings known as true darkness which is where that dark figure comes into play. More questions will be explained while other questions will be brought up. Either way, Sora is in for a rough journey in this new world. Though, it might not hurt to give him a moment to relax. With that being said, I hope you continue to do well and enjoy. Take care out there.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*P. S* - At the time of this chapter coming out... Summer Game's Fest posted which companies will be featured in the event and Disney and Square Enix were spotted. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that. As of now, clown mode is engaged lol.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Having gotten himself as comfortable as he could in his seat, Sora awkwardly brought one of his hands up to ruffle the back of his head while staring at the table or rather entire room of girls all staring right at him. This was certainly a situation that he had never found himself in before. It was also one where... he didn't know if he'd make it out safely or in one piece which was something he never negatively thought of.

Deciding to make things less awkward and throw a bone at Hokaze who was trying her best to ease the tension in the restaurant by telling each of the girls that Sora wasn't a bad person or that he was very friendly and easy to get along with. She had managed to get a few of the girls to think differently about the boy but the rest of the others kept a close eye on him. Their time at Tokiwadai had managed to give them a bad impression of boys and the suspicious things that they tended to do.

Hence, Sora figured that the best way to get most of the girls to at least not glare daggers at him would be to befriend the one girl that seemed to be at the center of everything. The girl that was given the title Queen.

"Um... I don't think we've officially met yet. My name is Sora" the Keyblade wielder greeted with a friendly smile.

Drawing her starry eyes toward the boy, Shokuhou Misaki had several options she could go with to respond to the boy. First, she could showcase a sense of a façade in her voice and face to the boy while making it seem apparent that she was here to merely analyze him. Or she could try to be friendly since he was Hokaze's new friend who she seemed to talk positively about. Plus, the purple-haired girl did invite her to breakfast with the two of them it would seem a bit rude to cause a problem in her friend's case.

Figuring that she would go with the second option, Misaki returned the friendly gesture.

"Hello there, Sora. You may already know who I am, but I'll still go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Shokuhou Misaki. The fifth ranked Level 5 better known as Mental Out. It's nice to meet you."

Chatter could be heard coming from the other girls as they all started whispering amongst each other while glancing over at him and Shokuhou. He also thought that he heard a few girls muttering that how their Queen introduced herself was very impressive or that they were in awe of how she talked to him. This threw the boy for a loop. While it was nice to see all the girls talk positively about the honey-blonde girl, he had to admit it was something that he'd never encountered in all his adventures.