Chapter 11: Light Meets Light

*Disclaimer* - I do not own the copyright to Kingdom Hearts or Toaru Majutsu no Index

*A/N* - Greetings there. I felt the wave of creativity and figured I might as well crank another chapter out for this story. Seeing that things are starting to pick up in the story leading to events playing out differently now thanks to a certain brown spiky-haired boy's appearance and impact within this world. I also couldn't help myself as this chapter focuses on a certain girl and how Sora will factor into her life now. Moreover, how things will continue to change due to his influence is going to be interesting. Along with, how the true darkness will manage to flip things both on the science and magic sides of this world. Things are going to get complicated lol. Without further ado, hope you are enjoying the story and I appreciate the feedback/reviews given to the story. Hope you take care and until next time.

___________________________________________________________________

Sora couldn't remember the last time that he had slept that comfortably. Laying on his back and staring at his ceiling, the teen boy realized that it had been a minute since he was able to sleep peacefully. His time in this new world hadn't exactly provided him with a decent moment of slumber. The last few times he tried to catch a wink was back when he ended up in the middle of a street, the time he tried to sleep on a bench, and the last time he tried to sleep in his new bed which didn't last long.

Now, however, he had found himself comfortable to the point that he could breathe easily and feel that he got enough sleep. In addition, he also began to think about the prior day's activities and how his busy day ended with the joy of eating dinner with the nun, calico cat, and boy who seemed to carry misfortune with him everywhere. Memories of being at Touma's apartment and enjoying the lively company of Index asking Sora more about what other magical abilities he could perform which immediately switched to the nun explaining a bit about something called Idol Theory and how that was the explanation for how magicians draw their powers.

This entire explanation made the boy's head start hurting at how in-depth and complex the process was but once Touma stepped in to add his own input on understanding the whole process to which he explained it in the terms of a video game, then Sora began to interpret it easier. It also got him thinking about his own power and how he used his own magical mana to cast spells of varying degrees. Some spells require more mana than others while also realizing that thanks to the Keyblade he had become accustomed to fighting with and without magical spells at times. Solely relying on nothing but his blade to solve whatever problem he was dealing with.

However, as the rest of the night started to finish up, he remembered parting ways with the three while thanking them again for their hospitality and dinner. He was once again met with Touma's laidback response to not worry about it which resulted in the two planning on doing this again soon with Sora being the one to come over and cook or even host since they really did live right next to each other. Leaving the evening to end on a great note and having Sora get the needed rest he deserved since he'd been totally busy.

This brings him to the now as he reached for his Gummiphone and saw what time was displayed on the device.

"8:21 A.M."

"I thought it would be later... oh well, that gives me plenty of time to get ready."

As Sora said this, he forced himself up from his bed and rubbed his eyes until he felt that they had grown accustomed to staying open now. Reaching for his Gummiphone, he set out to the kitchen to find himself something to eat. Preferably something that would give him enough support for the day since he recalled the message he received last night from a certain tea-color-haired girl.