👩‍🏫👹water👩‍🏫👹

Little: Tendou
Caregiver: Sugawara
Little age: 1-2 years old
(This is a friendship not a ship)
TW: /
==============================

Today was the day that Suga and Tendou was going out for a meal. Tendou had never been outside whilst little so he was quite excited to say the least. He was smiling the whole way to the restaurant of where Sugawara had booked for the duo.

"You ready little one?" Suga asked quietly to the little.

"Yes yes yes! 'M wedy!" The red haired boy shouted in response.

Tendou always loved eating food that wasn't from Suga. Even though his food was great, he liked a change every once in a while.

"Hello and welcome, how may seats today sir?" Said the welcomer as they duo walked through the door.

"Erm... two please... preferably in a far corner if you don't mind" Suga replied with a faint smile on his face.

"Of course not sir, just follow me and we'll get you a seat. How does that sound?" The welcomer said with a warm bright smile.

"That's great! Also, if you don't mind... can we have a children's menu?" The gray haired boy asked gently.

"Of course! I will bring on right over!" The welcomer stated happily as they pulled out the two seats so Tendou and Suga could sit down.

"Thank you so much, you are a life saver!" Suga said happily.

"It's my job don't sweat it Sir!" The welcomer replied as they walked away to get the menu.

Tendou sat on his chair and kept fidgeting. The feeling of a hard wooden chair was not settling well with him.

"Ooga... uncomfy..." whined the little quietly.

"Do you want my chair lovely? It's got a cushion on it, see." Suga stated as he stood up to show him.

The red haired male's eyes lit up and giggled. He immediately stood up and sat on Sugawara's chair. "Mine now ooga!" He exclaimed.

Suga laughed and sat on the opposite side of Tendou.

The person can back with the children's menu and placed it on the table. "I'll pop back in a few" that being said they walked away and left the duo looking at the menus.

"Can't wear ooga..." Tendou said as he slowly put the menu down in front of him.

"Poor thing. I'll order for you okay love?" Sugawara replied. "Do you want water?"

Tendou didn't like drinking a lot of things, not even milk... so water was the one thing that he agreed to drink. He preferred it as it didn't taste of anything. He wasn't keen on weird tastes.

"Yesh peas ooga."

"Okay, I'll be right back, you stay here"

(Timeskip)

The waitress came over to the two and gave them their food and drink. They didn't get much between them as they didn't have much money on them that month.

Tendou and Sugawara thanked the waitress and began to get their food and drink slowly.

As soon as tendou got a hold of his glass he took a sip of his water. With no questions asked he immediately spat it back into the cup in shock.

"Baby, we don't do that." Sugawara warned.

"It tated weerd." The younger stated.

"Does it? Can I try a bit please?" The older asked

"Go fo' it." Tendou said pushing his cup towards Suga.

Suga took a sip of the water and pulled a funny face making the little giggle.

"Oh goodness, I think this is sparkling water baby," Suga stated. "Do you want me to change it?"

"No no, me wike vis acualy." Tendou said.

The statement made Suga stare at the little with shock. He didn't know the little liked sparkling water. He would buy it more often if he knew. Maybe not too after though.

========================

Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it. This was purely fluff and not angst. Any requests can be taken.