01

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani CheavesSeptember 30

Jayda Alani Cheaves
September 30

"mhm" he groaned and gripped my ass as i rode him. "give me that shit"

"ohh fuck" i moan feeling myself reach my peak.

reaching down with my right hand i rub my clit, inching closer and closer to my orgasm.

"mhm, ride that dick like it's yours" he slapped my ass making me moan louder.

you see how he said like it's yours? yeah he said like cause it ain't mine he had a whole girl back home and i was just filling in. ugh i'm not even in the mood no more.

i rubbed myself faster and that made me cum quick.

"damn Jayda, you show out every time"

"mhm" i say getting off him.

"what yo problem is?" he asked as i made my way towards my chair.

i grabbed my pink robe to cover my naked body and sat in the chair. i look at myself through the mirror and seen his body standing behind me.

"you mad at me?"

"no Kentrell" i sigh

"then why you acting like that?"

"i'm not acting like anything" i stand to my feet.

"it seem like-" while he was talking his phone rang interrupting him.

"better answer that, it might be wifey" i say trying to hide my attitude.

he walked back over to my bed grabbing his phone placing it to his ear.

"yeah, i'll be home in two days... right now i'm at the hotel...they left...mhm, bye" he said ending the call.

"sound like you need to get home to your bitch" i say going to the bathroom.

i turned the water on and he took that as a sign to hop in with me.

"you jealous" he asked and his body was pressed against me.

"no" i roll my eyes.

the rest of the shower was silent and once he was done i kicked him out. i'm lying. we were laid up, cuddling in my bed.