14

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani CheavesAugust 20

Jayda Alani Cheaves
August 20

"Never is he all in that bitch face" I mumble to myself looking at the phone screen.

Me and Kentrell weren't official but you'd think we had an understanding. I was his and he was mine. No, he had a single drop and decided to take his ass to the club along with his friends. I saw videos from the club pop up on my feed so I checked em out and he was all in this one bitch face and it's the same girl in every video I see.

He ain't tell me shit about the club except "it's not really my scene". Now he curled up on my side like a big ass baby.

"Wake up" I smack his face super quick.

"The fuck is yo problem" he hopped up.

"Who the fuck is this Nigga?" I shove the phone in his face.

"You doing too much" he shook his head.

"I'm not doing enough!" I exclaim "who the fuck is this?"

"Somebody from last night" he wiped his eyes laying back down.

"Why you all in this bitch face?"

"You being insecure?" He asked "stop that shut right now, too damn beautiful to be insecure"

"Well look at the person I'm wit!"

"If you gone hold some shit against me that we both took a part in" he started "then we don't need to be together" he shrugged now getting completely out the bed.

"Where you going?"

"Don't worry bout it" he said with a blank expression on his face.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I get off the bed now holding on to his wrist tryna get him to stay.

"You think Ima cheat on you cause that's what I did to Jazz?"

"You ever heard of the phrase, you lose then how you got em?" I ask.

"If that's how you gone think then Ima gon on" he said yanking away from me.

"Noo" I cling to him.

"I'm not finna be questioned everyday if I cheated or not" he shook his head.

"And you won't"

"Get off me"

"No I love you"

"Fuck on" he mumbled making me pout.

Why didn't he say it back.

I let him go and the pout stayed on my face. I sat on my bed on the phone just scrolling.

"Now yo lil ass mad" he taunted going into the bathroom.

"Fuck ass Nigga" I yell while leaving out the room.