08

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani Cheaves July 15

Jayda Alani Cheaves
July 15

Today was the day. i was finally let Kentrell know about Kacey. and i think i prepared myself for every reaction. the good one, they love each other and we grow to co-parent, one that's in between he hates me but loves my baby, and the worst of them all he hates me and denies my baby.

i decided not to think much more about it and start getting Kacey and myself ready.

I was keeping it pretty light today so i had put on a polo onesie for Kacey and for me black leggings with a black long sleeve skin tight shirt.

"this looks okay" i say myself in the mirror.

i got my tennis bracelets and layered them up and it's looked nice. i grabbed my waydamin heart chain on and kept it simple with diamond studded earrings.

Kacey was up just watching his surroundings for the most part while i finished up.

"you hungry dude?" i ask and he remains in his same state.

chuckling to myself i fill a bottle to the four oz line with water before we head out.

i strapped him in the car real nicely as I began making my way to Nobu.

I sat in the restaurant waiting for him and five minutes went passed so i wasn't stressing it, black people never on time. after five minutes went past there was another five. After waiting twenty minutes i decided to just order for myself, this was looking embarrassing.

"Can i have the Salmon and nice please"

"yes ma'am, and what kind of rice? white, yellow, brown?"

"brown rice please" i close the menu and just to my surprise i see Kentrell making his way to me. "could you wait, i guess my guest is here now"

"hello sir, what can i get you?"

"get me whatever she having" he said and the waitress took that down nodding.

"food will be done shortly" she notes walking away.

"now why am i here" he said once the lady left our table.

"no hi how you doing just straight to it" i joke seeing he didn't think it was funny

"who baby" he asked lifting Kaceys car seat cover up.