18

Bali, Indonesia

Jayda Alani CheavesJuly 1

Jayda Alani Cheaves
July 1

"vacation no kids and no problems" Jayda said clinking her glass with Kentrell's.

"what made you start waydamin?" he asked.

"always had a love for fashion so, starting my own line just grew to my naturally and i always been about a bag" i shrug "and i can't work for nobody else it's not for me."

"i like that you on your shit and stuff that's cute"

"yeah but it's very common for rapper bms to start doing clothes which is why i'm opening an actual store it won't just be online shopping"

"that's big Alani" he said calling me by my middle name. I smiled real big with that one too.

"yesss i know i'm still in the works with my team but i'm making it happen before the end of this year"

"i missed you for real"

"i know" i smile blowing him a kiss.

i went under the water and my long bundles followed. this was the most peace i had for a long time between Kaceys smart mouth and working my ass off to remain feeling alone. while me and Kentrell were just co-parenting I was single whole time. i did spin the block on an ex once but it was a one time thing while he was in the city. Lil baby, y'all know em. Kentrell just don't know about our lil reunion.

i came up from the water and Kentrell was nowhere to be found.

"Bae?" i call out not getting a respond.

this shit is this not funny.

"bae?" i call out again. "Kentrell for real this shit ain't funny"

i began to panic and search for him not seeing any traits of him.

"chill bae im right here" i heard him from behind me.

"i should fuck you up" i paddle my way over toward him getting out.

"i'm sorry baby" he chuckled.

"what made you pull some shit like that"

"i just wanted to see what you'd do"

"had me thinking your black ass drowned" i grabbed my towel and wiped my face and hair.

"you hungry?"