20

we're reaching the end... i damn near gotta make a better this story i did a horrible job 🤦🏾‍♀️

atlanta,georgia

Jayda Alani Cheavesjuly 20

Jayda Alani Cheaves
july 20

"that bitch trying it once again" i shake my head replying to the messages.

"i say pull up on her and beat her ass" dess said.

"that is so unprofessional" i say.

"who gives a fuck?"

"and then the only reason she'd be acting this way is if that nigga still messing wit her, nobody is delusional for nothing"

"we'll leave him alone and beat her ass" she says making me shake my head again "she's tarnishing your name jayda, you built this shit up just for a jealous bitch to break it down? i don't think so sis, beat. her. ass."

i thought upon it and decided it was needed. she started talking bad on me and my brand i can't stand for that. she ain't bring up my son cause she know better.

"yeahhh wayda" she yelled once i removed myself from the couch.

Jazz sat on live wit her annoying ass sister talking about me, once again. i'm the main topic at this point between what me and ari got going on and this shit. i can't seem to stay out the mix, i'm off this media shit after this.

i grabbed the waydamin leggings that were on the floor and some random white tee.

"dm her for the addy" i tell dess as i slide on my air maxes.

"alright"

i texted my baby daddy and told him if i get locked up he better take care of my son but this bitch done pushed me.

"let's go dess"

we got in the car and nobody was sending the addy it's coo though i know somebody who will give it to me.

"ohhh baby daddy" i walk in his house.

i may have stole a key.

"what's this shit you talking about jail jayda?" he towered over my small ass.

"your girlfriend, fiancé whatever she is keep speaking on me. i told her she had one last time and now i'm finna do her in." i say and dess stood behind me nodding and smiling.

"no" he said walking to the family room.

"fuck you mean no?" i squint my eyes following behind him.