07

Atlanta, Georgia

9 months later...

jaydacheaves

jaydacheaves back like i never left

comments disabled.

Jayda Alani Cheaves July 13

Jayda Alani Cheaves
July 13

"Jayda Alani get your baby" Destiny said standing over me.

"how long was i out?" i asked sitting up from the couch.

"a good four hours but look i gotta go" she said handing me sleeping baby Kacey.

"okay"

"i'll be back in the morning to help you out"

"aright" i let out a small yawn.

"okay love y'all bye" she blew a kiss and shortly after she disappeared from my sight i heard the door clothes.

"hey baby" i say talking to Kacey.

i hadn't told many people about my pregnancy for real just close friends such as; Des, Ari, Tae, and Lira. my parents knew of course along with my grandparents but that was it besides those eight people.

i kept up with posting on social media up until June 15th. from then until the birth of my son was the hardest for me. July 6th i gave birth to my handsome man.

he wasn't crying or anything so i sat him in his baby swing. this gave me time to straighten up.

there weren't many dishes in the sink since i am the only one who eats really and that was hardly ever. i was ordering food a lot more than usual. after finishing the kitchen i let the robot vacuum get the kitchen real good. then i moved to the living room just picking up scraps and what not.