15

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani CheavesAugust 31

Jayda Alani Cheaves
August 31

"Jayda!"

"Whattt!"

"Let's go Pooh I been waiting all day!" Ari yelled.

Today Ari wanted to do a play date for Yosohn and Kacey. Well really a mommy sons day.

I got Kacey stroller and we walked out the house.

"So first Starbucks then walks in the park!"

"I'm tired" I tell her as I lock the door.

"Mhm where yo baby daddy at?"

"Girl fuck him" I roll my eyes.

"The fuck happened since last night?" She asked confused.

"All Ima say is niggas ain't shit" I shrug.

"Don't tell me he cheated"

"We not even together but nah it wasn't that"

"Then shit, what was it"

"We got into an argument or what not and he said some things and I said some things but his things hurt worse so I told him get the fuck out" I shrug once more.

"Y'all so ugh" she shook her head.

I got in the truck and we began our journey to Starbucks.

Last night we were watching Rick and Morty and this nigga straight in my face booked this bitch a flight ticket. He keep saying it's not what I think but nigga you did the same shit with me. He said it was business, I wasn't buying it. I told him I should've never slept with his ass and I regret ever fucking him and in result of me saying that he said "you regret sleeping wit me but I regret getting you pregnant, whole time you wasn't even worth messing up my relationship with Jazz" when I tell you that hurt a bitch deep, it hurt. He said Kacey the only good thing to come from me.

Now we ain't speaking, I mean it's only been a few hours but shit long enough.

"What you want pooh, you so deep in thought" Ari tapped me.

"Shit umm a grande matcha with three scoops of vanilla bean powder, chai, oat milk, with brown sugar syrup, and cinnamon powder shaken in topped with vanilla sweet cream foam."

A/n: that shit hittttt, to me it ain't for everybody.

"Long ass order" she mumbled repeating it back.