11

Atlanta, Georgia

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden July 30

July 30

"You still love that girl!" Jazz said angrily as she threw a glass cup my way but I ducked and it hit the kitchen sink.

"What the fuck is you talking bout?" I ask tilting my head to the side.

"That bitch you cheated on me with, Jayda"

"Mane what?"

"You still love her" she cried throwing a plate

I watched as it hit the ground and her reach for another plate.

"Don't throw that shit" I warn and she does it anyways.

"I forgave you for cheating on me and you still love that bitch!" She said the bitch word so hard.

"That's the mother of my son, I got love for her" I try to change it into a way she'd stop throwing my fucking dishes.

"No" she shook her head "you're in love with her"

"Where is you getting this from?"

"I saw the way you looked at her when she dropped Kacey off" she wiped her face.

"I wasn't looking at that girl any type of way"

"Yes you were, you walked her to her car, opened her door, and closed it for her and when she bent down to set down Kacey you looked at her ass and don't you dare lie to me cause I saw you do it" she pointed at me at that last part.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say cause I mean, fuck else can I say.

"Get the fuck out"She said before storming off.

I went upstairs and grabbed Kacey along with his things. I knew she just needed awhile to cool off. This was something we went through a lot. We get mad at each other, I leave, and we always get right back. It's a toxic cycle but that's how we operate.

Jayda Alani Cheaves

Jayda Alani Cheaves

"You cook?" Ari asked me over FaceTime.