09

Atlanta, Georgia

Jayda Alani CheavesJuly 19

Jayda Alani Cheaves
July 19

"Come on you take foreverrrr" Des rushed.

"wait take my picture"

"pose" she said and i cross one leg in front of the other. "yess miss model, now get dressed so we can go"

tonight me and Des had a hosting at a club but i was struggling to find an outfit, once finally decided i wore pink.

"be quick"

"i'll try " i say going to my bathroom.

since i did get ready last minute i had to hurry up. i showered a good 25 minutes before Des was banging on the door.

"i'm out" i laugh cutting off the water.

i slipped on the clothes and oiled my body down with the Palmer's body oil.

that with the Burberry perfume was a good match.

"we finna be late Lord" Des fell back on my bed as i walk to my vanity.

"sorry, i over slept"

"how the baby gone?"

"this the only time i slept without being so alert it felt good" i shrug as i pat the foundation into my skin.

"you know, you never told me who the pappy is" she said making me think.

"it's not important" i wave her off.

"that's not fair" she pouts crossing her arms.

"sorry my love" i conceal.

i did everything at a fast pace. i even forgot to do my eyebrows before everything.

"i'm mad at you right now but you look pretty" Des said rolling her eyes with her arms still crossed.

"thank you"

we walked to the black sprinter van what sat outside in front of my house.

Ari was in the car along with Tuson and Shirley.

"took you hoes forever" Ari ass yelled.

"all Jayda" Des pointed at me and i just ignore all them.

"how my baby doing?" Ari asked.