I couldn't stop thinking about you

Mae 's pov

Me and my boyfriend fought again, i'm starting to think he isn't the guy i met the first time, the guy i felt in love with. So i called Gabby and we hang out together today. I love spend some time with my best friend. We decided to go to the park for eating an ice cream and go for a walk.

"How is going between you and Jock?"

"Another question?"

"What happened?"

"We fought again"

"Why?"

" He said that i don't have to stress him so much, i was just trying to help him"

She hugged me. When we saw a really hot boy and a girl fighting.

"Zoey let me explain-" she cut him off.

"EXPLAIN? WHAT YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN?!" She shouted storming off. Then she came back, i was walking near them, she pushed him and left. He made me fell my ice cream on my shirt.

" I'm so sorry, i-" i cut him off.

"It's okay"

" Not it's not, there's a shop opposite the park, i can buy you another shirt"

"No, don't worry, it's okay"

"No, it's my fault if your shirt is dirty, so come" he said offering his hand.

"Okay" i said taking his hand. Gabby followed us. We went into the shop, i saw a red shirt and Jackson bought it.

"Thank you so much, you didn't have to"

"Yes, i had, it's my fault if your shirt is dirty"

I smiled.

"I'm Mae by the way"

"I'm Jackson"

" Nice to meet you Jackson, i know it's not one of my business but why were you fighting with your girlfriend?"

"My pleasure and because she never listen me, she always gives me the fault for everything that goes wrong"

"I know what you mean"

"You do?"

" Yeah, my boyfriend does the same thing, he is not the guy i knew and felt in love anymore"

" You guys love stories are awful" Gabby commented.

We laughed a little.

"You can have my number if there's something wrong with the shirt" he said smiling.

"Yeah, thank you, see you around" i said and he left.

Gabby didn't say anything but gave me a death glare.

"What?"

"You have a boyfriend"

"Relax Gabby, nothing is going to happen between us"

"Yeah, sure"
Jackson' s pov

"Where were you?" Zoey asked me standing in front of the door.

"What? I decided to take an ice cream"

"So much time for an ice cream?"

"I went for a walk too"

She looked at me like she was going to kill me but then her expression relaxed and she kissed me. For the first time i felt nothing.

"I'm sorry, i overacted"

"Don't worry"

We spent some time together and then she went back to the house. All i could think about was Mae. In that moment she called me.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jackson is Mae"

"Hi Mae, something is wrong with the shirt?"

"Yes, actually"

"I'm coming"
Mae 's pov

Jock kissed me. I felt nothing.

" Are you okay love?"

I nodded.

"I have to go" i said leaving not waiting for his answer.

"See you later" i heard him saying.

I called Jackson and asked him where to meet and he said the park.

"So, what's the problem?"

"The side is bigger"

"Let's go to change it"

We did and he asked me if i was busy the next day, i said no and we decided that we would go for a milkshake.

"Had fun?" He asked.

"Yes you?"

"Me too, see you tomorrow"

"Yeah "
Jackson and Mae's pov

And for the rest of the day i couldn't stop thinking about you.