A beautiful dangerous surprise

One month later...
Mae's POV
"HOW CAN IT BE POSSIBLE THAT THE CONTRACT ISN'T SIGNED YET?!" I yelled to my father.
"Mae, please, try to understand!"
"UNDERSTAND?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!??"
"I promise you that he will sign this contract tonight"
I nodded pissed and went to the bathroom. I started to throw up again. I was really moody. Jock keep asking me what's wrong and we always finish to fight. What's wrong? Nothing is wrong, except that I discovered to be pregnant and I can't tell it to no one except Jackson and Gabby. Jackson said that we have to be strong until the contracts are signed. But it seems to take forever. Zoey and Jackson fight every day too. I had headache. I heard a knock at the door, I had a strange feeling, I knew it wasn't Jackson.
I opened the door for find Zoey.
"Are you Mae Hartley?"
"Yes, do you need something?"
"Actually I was looking for you"
"Ohh, please, come in"
She did as I told her.
"I'm a dear friend of Jock"
"Ohh"
"Why were you looking for me?"
"For telling you that I really care about Jock, don't hurt him"
I knew that she was being all sweet and caring with me but it was an act. What she really wanted to say was: stay away from Jackson.
I'm sorry Zoey, but I won't stay away from my soulmate and future husband.
"I won't"
"That's beautiful" she said pointing my engagement ring.
"Thank you, my gradma gave it to me" I lied. But Zoey wasn't the person that should know the truth.
"What's your name?"
"Jackson didn't tell you?"
Of course he did and told me a lot more.
"No"
"Strange, because he always does, he talks always about me, he loves me so much, I'm Zoey anyway"
He can't stand you bitch.
"Well, that's good"
"Yeah, but lately he's more distant and I don't know why."
"Well-" I was saying something while I went to the bathroom to throw up.
She followed me.
"Are you okay?"
I shook my head in no and started to throw up again.
"Oh my god! You're pregnant girl!!"
Oh my god, she knows now. I'm fucked.