The truth

Jock's pov

I knocked at Mae's door and Gabby opened.

" Hey Jock, what are you doing here?"

"Is it true?"

"What is true?"

" Mae's pregnancy"

" Who told you?"

"Zoey"

"Zoey" she spatted with venom.

"Yeah, so it's that true?"

" What do you want Jock?"

"I want to see Mae"

"Why? She broke up with you"

" Who is it Gabby?" A male voice asked. Jackson appeared at the door.

" What do you want?" He asked me.

"I want to see Mae"

" Too bad she doesn't want to see you" he said coldly.

" I don't care! She's pregnant of my baby!" I shouted.

"It's not your baby and stay away from my fiancée or bad things will happen" he said.

"I'm not scary of you and she's not your fiancée"

"Are you sure about what you are saying?"

I took a step back and said no.

"Who is the father?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"It's you"

He smirked and said:

"You won, i am"

"That's the reason of your break up with Zoey?"

"No, the reason is that Zoey changed too much, she's mean, she doesn't care about others. Not anymore, she became selfish and heartless"

"How can you say that Mae won't become like her?"

"Because Mae had you. She's innocent, her heart is pure, she couldn't hurt a fly. She would never hurt anyone, she doesn't hate anyone, not even you, after everything that you did to her, she still feels pity for you. A total jerk"

" Watch your mouth"

"You know that everything i said it's true, don't you?"

"Maybe"

"Go away Jock, nobody wants to see you here" he said with venom in his voice. In that moment, Mae arrived to the door next to Jackson. I didn't move. Her belly was so big. So it was true. Everything. I looked at her hands and she had a ring on her left hand. Her engagement ring.

" Jock, go away please, i don't wanna make things more complicated that they already are. Please."

I was shocked. My Mae would never tell me those things. But she wasn't my Mae. Not anymore.
Zoey's pov

I heard the door bell ring. I went to open the door for find Jock standing there.

"Jock, what are you doing here?"

"S-she is pregnant"

"I know, i thought you were happy about it"

" I was, before Mae broke up with me and i went to her house and Gabby opened the door, and asked me what i was doing there, i asked if it was true that Mae is pregnant then i said ro her that i wanted to see her and she asked me why, then Jackson appeared and told me that Mae didn't want to see me, then he said that he was the father of the kid and that she is his fiancée. After that Mae came and say that it was better for me to go away because she didn't want things to get more complicated"

"Wooow. Slow down. Jackson is the father of the kid?"

He nodded.

"And they are engaged?"

He nodded again.

" Now i understand everything"

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you liked the caphter because i won't be able to post for a month because i have problems with school. I will post in June. I hope you like the story. Spread all my love to you all, thanks for reading.