Going away

Mae' s pov

I jumped into the car, he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hello princess"

"Hello my Knight"

We kissed and he started to go.

"I'm so excited!"

"Me too"

"We will be away from everything for a whole week, i can't believe it, can you?"

"Honesly no"

We laughed a little. He took my hand and i smiled. We turned on the radio, love me like you do was playing. I started to sing.
" You're the light, you're the night, you're the colour of my blood, you're the cure, you're the pain, you're the only thing i wanna touch, never knew that it could mean so much, so much, you're the fear, i don't care, 'cause i never been so high, follow me, let me take you past the satellites"

"You're really good"

"Thank you, wanna sing with me?"

"I'd love to"
" So love like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do, love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do, touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do, what are you waiting for?  Faiding in, faiding out, in the age of paradise. Every inch of your skin, is the only grade i got to find, only you can set my heart on fire, on fire, yeah, i let you set the pain, 'cause i'm not thinking straight"

" You sing really well too"

"Thank you"
" What are you waiting for? Lo-lo-love me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do"

We both smiled. Falling in love for someone was a sweet thing, people that are always cheesy, well, i am one of them. For someone else is a burning feeling of passion, something that consumes you, but something you can't shake. It beautiful, even when you're both all sweet or of a burning fire, but the best is when someone enter in your blood, under your skin. It will be forever.

I felt asleep. When i woke up we were already there.

"Hey sleeping beauty"

" Hey love, are we arrived?"

"Yeah"

I jumped off the car.

I took my luggage and come into the house, it was beautiful and huge, the walls were a really really light green, almost white, the windows were really big and made of glass. And there was a swimming pool outside. Jackson was suddenly behind me.

"You like it?"

"I love it!!!" I exclamed.

"Maybe one day this will be our house"

"Yeah, maybe" i said dreamy.

I turned and kissed Jackson. He kissed me back and i whispered:

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said placing a small kiss on my lips.

"Are you hungry?" He asked taking my hand.

"I think so" i said smiling.

We went to a restaurant, Jackson took a pizza with ham and peperoni, while i took one with cheese.

After we finished to eat, we paid and went for a smoothie. It was June, so it was pretty hot here. Then we borrowed two bikes and started to ride.

"I'm faster"

"No, i am"

After one hour we gave the bikes back. He was holding my hand. We went for a walk watching the ocean.

"It's so beautiful" i said putting my head on his shoulder.

"You're more beautiful"

I blushed.

"You know, i'm happy that Zoey pushed me that day"

"Why?"

"Because if she didn't, i would never meet you"

"You're right and i'm happy i did that walk in the park that day and bought an ice cream" 

He giggled. He made me sat on his lap, and we were watching the stars.

I yawned.

"Are you tired?"

I nodded.

" I will carry you"

"You don't have to"

"But i want to"

"Okay then"

"It makes me feel like we are married"

We both laughed a little at his comment.

"Maybe one day we will"

"Maybe" he said kissing my forehead.