Happily ever after

Zoey's pov
"What you want to talk about?" He asked me confused.
"If you don't remember it, i'm your wife"
"Yes, i know and with that?"
"Don't I deserve some respect?"
"Of course"
He sighed and apologized.
"If you go on with this story it's over"
"What you mean?"
"I mean divorce Jock!"
"What, why would you do that?"
"Because I love you Jerk!" I yelled as a tear escaped my eye.
He had his mouth hang open.
"I don't need to stay there anymore" I said and took my suitcase.
"No, Zoey wait!"
"What do you want?"
"I can change, please give me another chance"
I nodded and said:
"This is the last one"
He smiled and nodded.
10 years later...
Mae's POV
My daughter was in front of me, ready for something that would change her life completely. Her green eyes were sparkling, her dark brown hair were shining in the lights of the morning.
"I'm nervous mum" Dawn said as I went with her to the airport.
"You will go just great, you will meet new people, college is a great opportunity"
She smiled shyly and nodded.
"Flight one to Miami" a voice announced.
"That's mine" Dawn said and a tear escaped her eyes.
"Hey, it's gonna be fine, okay?"
She nodded again.
"I will miss you"
"We will miss you more" said Jackson wrapping an arm around my waist. We all hugged.
"Take care of yourself"
"I will"
She waved at us and went into the plane.
"She grew up so fast" Jackson said sighing.
"Yeah, but I think we did a great job"
"Yeah, let's just hope she won't meet a bad company."
"I guess, she's smart enough to stay away from the wrong people"
"I guess you're right"
"So you want go to eat?"
"Yeah, the place were we eat, at the beach"
"Okay, let's go, after all it's our anniversary"
I smiled and he put his arm around my shoulders.
My husband was simply the best.
Narrator's POV
Years passed, Dawn graduated, she married a smart guy that became a doctor, she became a lawyer. They had two kids Brianna and Ivan. Brianna is blonde with brown eyes, pink skin, full red lips. Ivan had blue eyes and black hair. Pale skin and everything about him is adorable. Mae and Jackson spent all life together and their love was unbreakable, the kind of love you can only dream about it. The fairtales love. They died together. After a lifetime together. He closed his eyes first, then it was her turn, they were holding each others hands and they were buried next to each others. About Jock and Zoey, they started to act like a real married couple, more time for their self, in every way. They felt in love with each other. They had a kid, Hayden. He became Dawn's husband. They all had their happily ever after. All this time, I think everything that happened, is destiny. What I think about love? Love can be the best thing ever or the wrost, I saw many, so I can tell, love can burn your soul, but it can warm your heart too. I think this story is about soulmates, because you can stop everything, but you can't stop destiny and that includes your soulmate.