Best day of my life

Mae's pov

My father came into the room.

"You're so beautiful Mae" he said smiling. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognize myself. I was so...gorgeous! It wasn't me, the girl in the mirror couldn't be me, she was a lot prettier than me.

"Thank you " i mumbled. My eyes were sparkling. My father hugged me.

"You grew up too fast"

"I wish mom was here"

"She would love to"

My eyes were watery.

"Shh, don't cry, we don't want to ruin your make up now, do we?"

I shook my head and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

"Thank you dad"

"No problem sweetheart" he said touching my hair. I smiled and he went out so i put my dress on. Gabby handled me my boquet. I thanked her and looked at the mirror, my father was out that door, for taking me to my future husband. I couldn't believe that it was really going to happen. My wedding. The day that should be the best of my life. I took a big deep breath and walked out the door. My father smiled big and gave me his arm that i suddenly took.

"I can't believe this is happening"

" Me neither " I said a bit nervous for the emotions. The daughter of my cousin, started to throw petals on the carpet. I looked around and saw Dawn in Gabby's arms. I smiled a bit. We started to walk until i saw my boyfriend. He was hot and gorgeous. His thousers, his jacket and his shoes were black, the shirt was white, a little red rose was in his pocket jacket. I was simply...breathless. He was so handsome!! My father placed my hand on Jackson's one. He smiled and mouthed a you're beautiful and i blushed.

" Do you Jackson Kale take Mae Hartley as your wife for love and honor her until death will separate you?"

"I do" he said smiling proudly.

" And do you Mae Hartley take Jackson Kale as your husband for love and honor him until death will separate you?"

"I do" i said smiling.

" You may kiss the bride"

Jackson gave me a passionate kiss. I kissed back, everything was cherring but in that moment i could see just me and Jackson. I love him and i always will. I took Dawn in my arms and she giggled. I smiled at her innocence...this is the prove of our love...
Zoey 's pov
Four years later

I just finished to shag with Kyle, one guy that i met the night before. I got dressed.

" You're really good" Kyle said smirking.

"Thank you but we can't see each other again anymore"

"Why?"

"Remember? I'm married!"

" Oh yeah, i forgot, but what that means?"

" Just forget about it, can you?"

He nodded and i went to the door.

"Goodbye Kyle"

"Goodbye"

I went to my car and started to drive.

I arrived at home for find Jock shagging another girl on the couch.

When we got married we made a deal to shag with who we want to, we rarely do it together, i mean me and my husband.

"Hi Zoey" Jock said.

"Hi Jock" i said throwing the keys on the table.

The girl screamt as they were both breathing heavily. I didn't want to disturb so i went into the bedroom for take a nap. But a strange feeling and something bumpt into my head.
Damn! Doesn't it hurt that your husband is shagging another girl?

Yes, but i did it too.
Yeah, but you feel sorry for what you did. He doesn't.

True.
This is the respect he has for you?

A tear escaped my eye and fell to my cheek.
Do you love him?

I think so.
What are you waiting for? Go and talk to him!

When i finished the dialogue in my head, i fell asleep. The next day while he was dressing fo go to work, a blonde haired girl stopped and asked me about my husband. I told her that he wasn't there. She left and i waited for him, i was the boss so i could decide if he was going to work or no and i decided that he wasn't going to work that day. He get dressed, kissed my cheek and tried to find his keys but without hope.

"Zoey, you know where my keys are?"

" You mean this keys?" I said showing him them.

"Oh, thank you-" i cut him off

" Not so fast, we need to talk first"

"About what?"

"About us"

He started laughing and i raised an eyebrown saying:

"I fired Roxy"

Roxy was the name of the blonde haired girl.

"You did what?!"

"She shagged with my husband"

" Since when do you care?"

"You're not going to work today. Sit down, we need to talk"

He did as i told and i closed the door with my heels and then i added:

"For real"