In my blood under my skin

Jock' s pov

I called Mae. No answer. So i decided to go to her house. I knocked at the door. Nothing. I knocked again and Mae's father opened the door.

"Hello sir, i was looking for Mae"

"Hi Jock, i'm sorry but she's not here"

"What? Then where is she?"

"From Gabby i think"

"Okay thanks"

"Welcome my boy"

I got into the car and drove to Gabby's house. I saw her from the window, she was making out with Mae's brother. Bleah. I knocked at the door. Gabby opened it.

"Hey Jock, how are you?"

"I'm fine thanks. You know where Mae is? I need to talk with her"

"She went to Canada"

"What?"

"Yeah, i mean, it's only for a week"

"But why she went to Canada without telling it to me?"

"It was for visit her grandma"

"She should have told me!"

"I'm going to c-" Gabby cut me off

"Call her? She won't answer, phones don't take really well where she is"

"Damn!"

I got into my car and drove to Zoey's house. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey"

"Hey, can we talk?"

"Sure, come in"

I did as i was told.

"What's wrong?"

"She left, she went to Canada without telling me, she went to visit her grandma"

"I'm sorry. Jackson left too" she said starting out of the window at nothing in particular.

"What? Where did he go?"

"Denver, he left a note"

"What did it say?"

"That he needed to stay alone for think"

"Do you love him?"

She started to laugh.

"Are you kidding me? Love him? No. I like him, i think he's really hot but love, never, do you love her?"

"Love is a strong word. I care about her, i like her, she is cute but love never. "

"Have you ever cheat on her?"

"What?"

Before i realized she pressed her lips on my own.
Jackson' s pov

I stared at her sleeping. She was beautiful and so peaceful. I smiled. I went to the kitchen and looked at the clock. 9.00 am. I made breakfast, and took it to her. She was awake.

"Hello Darling"
"Hello my love"

"How are you today?"

"I'm fine thanks. What about you? "

"Me too, where do you want to go today?"

"To the beach"

I smiled and said okay.

We ate together, took a shower, put our costumes on, some shorts, a t-shirt and went to the beach.

We had so much fun, we took two ice creams, we played in the water, she jumped on my back and i started to run, we sunbathed, we stared at the sunset and had dinner on the beach (grilled salmon, red wine, salad, meat, and cake with strawberry and chocolate)

Once we came back to the house, we took a shower and dressed. We went out and borrow bikes again and we took a smoothie.

I told her a lot of jokes and she kept laughing. We were holding each others hands, when we came back, we watched a movie together and felt asleep but before she told me:" Jackson, i love you so much, you're in my blood, under my skin" i smiled.

This girl will be the end of me, because she's in my blood under my skin too.