Lovers

One month later...
Jackson' s pov

I was so happy. I had to meet Mae. When my father called me.

"Jackson! "

"Yeah dad?"

"Where are you going?"

" To see the girl i love"

"Good, Zoey is a good girl, don't break up with her"

I rolled my eyes. He was saying everything for a stupid contract.

Because Zoey's mother made a job contract with my father and if she wouldn't sign, he couldn't go to his boss and had a promotion.

I nodded and closed the door.
Jackson' s father pov

My son was acting weird in those weeks, he was happier, at first i thought it was because of Zoey, but then i saw he changing around her, his smile faided away, the happiness left and was replace with disappointment. Maybe they were having a bad period but if you really love someone everything pass, i saw a new light in his eyes.

He closed the door but he didn't realize he a picture fell from his pocket. I thought it was a picture of him and Zoey.

I took it and put it on his desk, i turned the picture and saw Jackson with a beautiful brown haired girl, they were both smiling. Both their eyes were shining of a beautiful light. They were happy. I knew he didn't love Zoey anymore but he had to resist until the contract is signed.
Mae' s pov

"Hello Beautiful"

"Hi cutie"

He put his hands on my waist while he pressed his lips on mine.

"I missed you" i said putting my hands in his dark hair and pressing his lips againist mine.

"I missed you more"

"I love you"

He kissed me again, harder this time. "I love you too"

"I could never get use at this"

"What? Be lovers?"

" No, you leaving me breathless everytime"

He giggled.

"I want to break up with him but i can't"

"Why?"

"My father has a contract with his father"

"My father has a contract with his mother"

We both sighed.

"What if we go away together?"

"What you mean? We can't escape"

"It will be just for a few days"

"Okay then"

"Where do we go?"

"Miami"

"Cool"

"Yeah, be ready, we will go away tomorrow"

"Tomorrow? What i will say to Jock?"

"Nothing, you won't answer him"

"Sounds go to me"

"See you tomorrow at 5:00 am baby"

"Sure" i said pecking his lips. He smiled and i smiled back.
Jackson ' s pov

I came into my house when my father said:

"Jackson, we need to talk"

"Tell me"

"You know how much my job is important for us? Do you?"

"Of course i do"

"Then, can you explain me this?" he said showing me a picture of me and Mae.

"We're just friends"

" Jackson, you can fool Zoey but not me. I know this girl is more than just a friend to you but you have to wait but till that moment, you won't see her anymore"

"That's not fair! You can't do this to me!" I said closing the door of my room, and began to write a note. Once i finished to write, i started to pack and called Mae.

"Everything is ready love?"

"Yeah"

"Change of plans, i will come to you tonight"

"Okay, i'm waiting for you"

I jumped off the window, it was at the first floor so nothing bad could happen. I got into the car and drove to Mae's house.