My everything

Mae's pov

I woke up on Jackson's chest. I kissed his cheek. He smiled half asleep.

"Hello love" i whispered in his ear.

"Hi princess"

"Are you okay?"

"Never been better"

We kissed. He deepened the kiss. It turn out to be a make out session.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me gently.

"No" i said looking down.

"Hey, it's okay. It Jock's fault, isn't it?" He asked lifting my chin.

"Well, it was my fault too. I don't want to talk about it"

"It's okay"

" Are you a virgin?"

He shook his head.

"Zoey?"

"Yes" he said with a hit of pain in his eyes.

"Can we try to?" He asked me.

I nodded and smiled.

Before we knew, we were naked and he was already inside of me. After an hour, we finished, took a shower and got dressed.  Then we decided to go to a town near Miami. I bought him a cologne. He insisted to bought me a pair of earings red and heart shaped. We ate two hamburgers with french fries.

"We will come back home tomorrow"

"Yeah"

"Mae, i want to ask you something"

"What?"

"Mae Hartley, i know that we don't know each others for a lot of time but i know, i can feel that you are my soulmate, i don't know how but when everything will be finish i want to do one thing. I have never been more sure in my life, i know we are young and  i understand if you say no but, what i'm trying to sat is, Mae, will you marry me?" He said putting out a beautiful ring. I gasped.

"Jackson, you're my everything, my love"

"You're my everything too" he said smiling. I smiled back.

" So, what's the answer?" He asked me anxious.

My smile grow bigger while i said:

"Yes, my love, i will marry you"

He picked me up and kissed me.

"You know that i love you, right?" I asked him smiling.

"I will always love you more"