Hello

July 10th

𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼

𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼

@Y/N

 Liked by @Mayabaker and 2,540,634 others Kiss me 💋

Kiss me 💋

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 7,006 comments

mayabaker BAEEEEEEE
Y/n @mayabaker BAEEEEE

Mayabaker OMGGG YOU SO FINEE
Y/n @mayabaker gimme kiss rq 🥴
Mayabaker @y/n come to the living room bae 🤭
Y/n @mayabaker 🏃🏾‍♀️

Username 😍😍😍

Username she is so sexy doing nothing
Y/N @username 😙😙

Username OVERRATED 💀

Yalfavfoodie.Sasha 😍😍😍😍😍 lordddddd
Y/N @Yalfavfoodie.Sasha 💋💋

Yalfavfoodie.Sasha like got damn you just fine asf every day???
Y/N @Yalfavfoodie.Sasha I actually gotta fairy godmother 🤫🤫
Yalfavfoodie.Sasha @Y/N stop playing and send me her number 😝😝😝

Armin Alert: you're beautiful

Username let me eat it
Username @username ??? What

User12222 is it pink?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MAYAAAAAA" I busted my room door open and headed to the living room. "it's too damn hot for all dat screaming" maya stretched her arms while laughing and sitting up straight on the couch to talk to you.

"You so fake to me bestie" I dramatically hid my face in my hands as I walked to the kitchen. "You gon bust yo ass walking like that" maya put the remote down and walked to the kitchen with you. "I guess..." I said still acting hurt.

"I was just playing yk I love you" maya ran up to me and put me in a bear hug.

*𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘩𝘩*

"Face full of Titties I love it here" I put my face more in those milk jugs. "Get yo gay ass on" she pushed me back while laughing. "Can't do nun with black people" she just shock her head.

"I'm hungryyyyy" I walked to the refrigerator and started searching. "We gotta go grocery shopping, Saha came over yesterday and ate all our shit" maya started looking through the cabinets.

"That girl know she can eat" I said while laughing going to my room. "So can I though" I said in between giggles

"You coming best?" I said from my room. "Coming where??" maya flopped back on the couch. " coming on dat dickkkk" I walked back too the living room just to laugh with her at the corny joke.

"Girl byeeeeee"  maya laughed at your tangled ass hair getting stuck in your fingers while you were trying to be extra.

Ding

@arminalert wants to send you a message

Armin Alert
Hello y/n, I know you not doing modeling for a while but I was wondering would you like to model some clothes for my bosses clothing line? We would love to have more darker skinned women with us.
@freedom

(Btw y'all this is just because Certain clothes look better on black women like the color stands out against our shade, and 2. To show diversity in their brand)

"Freedom? That's new" I said to myself. "What you say?" Maya started walking up to me getting all in my business.

"Damnnn all in my pussy lips, but nah this boy asked me to model for his boss company he says he's in DESPERATE need for darker skinned women" I laughed as I put emphasis on desperate

The account showed many different cultures and religions through clothes and you liked that.

"How much they paying you" maya asked while looking at my phone with me. "He didn't say but they got 17 million followers, I might do it tho even though it's probably not gon benefit me I just wanna do it.

"SOOO how much they paying you" maya asked again with more sas in her Tone. "Girl I just said I don't know I'm finna text him back." I got off the clothing page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< y/nnn

Hello, armin? I would love to be a model for his clothing line it's a very beautiful message behind it and the clothes are just breathtaking. Are you going to send them too me or do I come in and model?

Yes it's armin and you come in actually model since you live in LA as well. You will be paid $5,000 dollars every time you model for us and $6,000 more if paparazzi see you wearing our Items. If we get more buys after you join us you will be paid $15,000 every time you model for us. Would you like to continue?

*𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭*

Yes,I would like to continue, when do I start?

Tomorrow! Come in read & sign the contract then the fun begins the address is 123xxxxx

Okay, I'll see you then!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY YALL I don't plan on making super long chapters so every chapter is going to be like 1,000 words or less

And the ig picture is what I imagine y/n to look like you can imagine whatever you want tho I just wanted to make her dark skinned because I don't see many stories w darker skinned women

Y/n thoughts are in ** btw. Example: *the fuck this nigga think he talking to*

And when I put stuff in ( ) it's just what I'm thinking while writing this.

BUTTTT did y'all like???!? I had no idea how to start this off. Tell me what I need to do to get better pleaseeeee

Ik this chapter is kinda plane but rate this chapter 1 out of 10 >>>>>>