Car sex?

⚠️

⚠️

"Will y'all stop being so got damn ghetto??!" You rolled your eyes as Eren and Connie was racing with the carts while you and maya was in them.

"Y'all acting like this a Walmart" maya added on while laughing and grabbing shit off the shelf's.

"Waittttttt if I fall out this bitch I'm beating assssssss" you whisper shouted at eren starting to run while pushing you.

"whatever you say baby" eren just rolled his eyes

(Sassy ass mf)

"Boy you think I'm playing??" You questioned turning around to look at him with a mean mug

"Right cus we get active" maya eyed Eren as well with a mean mug

"Yea I'm sure y'all do we don't want no problems" Connie added just giving up knowing y'all would start acting like kids up in here.

"Mhmm that's what I thought-" Maya couldn't even finish her sentence before Connie ran off with her in the cart.

The last things you heard from your best friend was her screams and laughs before you couldn't see her anymore.

"Imma beat his ass running away w my best friend" you grabbed the Nutella off the shelf and put it in your lap.

"Girl you don't need that big ole thing" eren said while pushing you through the snack aisle because that was y'all task to get snacks.

"You know what big ole thing I do need?" You questioned with a smirk.

"Stop playing y/n" he just kept walking knowing you be lying.

"Wymm I want you in me" you smiled trying your best not to cringe at your own words.

Eren looked at you for what felt like forever then he picked you up out of the cart and put you against the shelf's trapping you there with his arms.

Looking down at you with lust filled eyes, a growing smirk, and a knee between your legs, keeping them open.

"Erennn we are in public" you said in a whisper looking to the side. If only dark skin people could blush you would be red asf

"Yeah?" He used his hand to move your chin to look at him.

You moved it back to side trying not to make eye contact with him.

"You wanted this right mama?" He gently grabbed your throat and made you look at him applying little pressure as he moved his knee to create friction between you and his knee.

"But wait i was just playing" you looked up at him trying not the moan from the feeling he was giving you.

Looking good as fuck, looking down at you cus he was basically a foot taller than you, his hands, his everything turned you on so much.