"Fuck"

⚠️
(Don't play song yet, it's 'or nah featuring the weekend if you don't see it)
Party chapter pt3 ig

⚠️(Don't play song yet, it's 'or nah featuring the weekend if you don't see it)Party chapter pt3 ig

"I dare you to go do 7 minutes in haven with ... y/n"

Everyone went silent for what felt like hours after renier said that. "Nahh I'll take the shot eren got that" Armin declined the offer and was finna drink the shot until eren took it and drunk it.

"Nah go head I don't own her. She's not mine yet" eren said even though everyone can see he was steaming inside but he knew he couldn't be possessive over you like he's used to doing.

"I meannn if you insist" Armin got up and grabbed your arm taking you to the room right next to the living room area where everyone was.

"Well damn I guess I don't get a say so in this" you laughed as you were pulled into a room with a dim red light.

(They planed that shit🤦🏾‍♀️)

"I'm sorry y/n but you don't know how long I've been wanting to do this" that was last thing armin said before he slammed his lips onto yours pushing your back onto the door.

The different flavor alcohols mixed as y'all tongue swirled together tasting each other. The kiss was nasty and sloppy tongues moving everywhere no rhythm or passion just lust taking over.

"Fuck" Armin picked you taking you to the bed in the center of the room rubbing all over your ass. He slammed you on the bed and immediately got on top of you to kiss you again.

You tugged his shirt and pulled him down to switch positions, leaving you on top of him now slowly grinding your hips onto him. Rubbing your now throbbing pole onto his growing bulge.

"Y/n I need you" Armin pulled your one piece down revealing your extraordinary hard nipples. "So take me" you replied licking your lips and smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~MEANWHILE~~~~~~~~

"Eren it's been 5 minutes only two more minutes to go chill out they prolly just talking." Misaka reassured eren.

"Yeah you prolly right" eren started thinking abt how good of a friend armin was and thinking he would never do that.

(😂)

"I meannnn if I was armin I'll be all in y/n right now not even gon lie" renier laughed a little thinking it was funny until he saw eren staring at him like a mad man. "Of course I'm not armin and I respect eren and y/n much more than that haha" renier nervously laughed off avoiding erens eye contact.