Party

July 13th, party  (don't play song yet)

Eren dropped you off at home about a hour ago and you tried to sneak in cause you knew maya was finna go in on you

Eren dropped you off at home about a hour ago and you tried to sneak in cause you knew maya was finna go in on you. But you failed as soon as you walked in maya was sitting in a chair right in-front of the door just like yo strict ass momma use to do.

"Heyyyy bestieeee" you smiled and ran up to her giving her a hug hoping she wouldn't bring it up. "Get off me y/n, sit yo ass down" mayas voice was serious so you just did what she said.

"Okay mom..." you whispered to yourself. but you knew she heard you.

"YALL PICTURES WAS SOOOO CUTEEEE OMGGG I WAS BALLINGGGGG" maya started jumping up and down catching you off Guard because you thought she was mad.

"IKKKKK" you said as you jumped up and down with her. "My best got her a lil white boy" she smirked at you giggling and shit.

"Umm he not my nigga or should I say wigga" you put your hand on your chin acting like you really took that into consideration. "He not?, y'all damn sho look like it" maya leaned back in her chair looking at you.

"Nah we was just having fun I guess, you know Ion give my heart up that easy nomo" you reminded your friend while laughing a little. "Girl it's been about 4 years, not every one is like him" maya said getting back serious and you wanted to believe she was right but you just couldn't let yourself go through that again.

"Yea Ik... but we just met anyways we just friends living in the moments that's all" you smiled at your friend trying to get her to understand you a little bit.

"If you can hate someone quickly why can't you love someone just as quickly?" Maya asked you as she got up to go to her room leaving you to think.

(A: girlll "love" is a big word pipe down)

"When this bitch turn into a fucking poet fucking therapist head ass" you laughed to yourself trying to actually not think about what  maya just asked you.

"I need a nap" you went to your room and laid down slowly drifting to sleep avoiding your problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many hours later.....

It was now 4:36 you were on your way to get your nails down and try to find something for you to wear since you never got to go with the girls because 'personally reasons'.

It was 6 hours until the party and your nails was prolly gon take a while since you were going to be extra because you haven't been able to get super extra nails because you had so many photo shoots and shit but since you had a break for about a month you were excited about your nails!!!

You got there at 4:51 and got in the chair at 5. "What would you like ma'ma?" The lady asked you and you showed her the picture and told her what you wanted different.

"Okay that will be 110"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay that will be 110" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~