Sold out

July 11th , your first day modeling for 'freedom'.
(Play song now) it's good days by SZA, if you don't see it

8:35am I got up brushed my teeth, washed my face picked out my outfit and posted on twitter

8:35am
I got up brushed my teeth, washed my face picked out my outfit and posted on twitter.

I got to be there at 10:40 so I got time to take my time. Cleanse and exfoliate my face since I haven't had time in a while to really deep clean my face. I used the eye brow thing to shave my face and fix my eyebrows a little bit.

I go back to my room to grab my soaps and stuff and go right back to the bathroom so I can be done before Maya gets up.

"𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮"

(A: girlllll you got all des money and living in a one bathroom apartment??? Do better)

I strip of my clothes and put them in the dirty basket, turn on the hot water letting it get fully hot then turning on a little bit of cold water. Putting my full body in the burning hot water letting it run through my now loose curls.

(Don't put super hot water on your hair y'all, it's just for the aesthetic)

I got out the shower grabbed my robe to cover my body, put on my cute lil slideshow and leave the bathroom. "Good morning y/n" I heard maya say while rubbing her eyes and walking to the now empty bathroom.

"Good morning bae, look like you slept well" I say while walking into my room and closing my door. "The fuck is that supposed to mean? I look like a granddaddy or something" maya washed her face and cleaned in between her eyes.

"Yes" I answered her question giggling knowing she gon get mad at that. "Girl bye" was all I heard her say. I just shook my head and smiled.

I rubbed lotion on my arms, legs butt and neck, and put deodorant under my arms and under my boobies.

(Ifykyk)

Then ran baby oil down my arms and legs so my Melanie shines even more. Putting on my bra and underwear and spraying perfume on my almost bare body.

You put your robe back on and went to your vanity to install your 40 inch bust downnnnn. 

You finished your hair and put a head band over your edges to keep the lace down.

You just put on concealer, mascara and lipgloss that's really it you didn't know if they were going to put makeup on you so you just wanted to keep it simple and cute.

( A: yeahhh I'm getting y'all right 😩)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9:51am