High

July 12th , same day.

"Do you smoke?" Eren rolled over to grab some things out his nightstand

"Do you smoke?" Eren rolled over to grab some things out his nightstand. "Yes sometimes" you rolled over as well to see what he was doing.

He grabbed a tray that had packs of weed and woods on it and a old blunt probably from the night before.

He grabbed the backwood and took the weed out the lil bag. He then licked the wood and rolled his tongue around it not to much but just enough to keep it stable. "Damn getting flashbacks and shiii" you whispered but still loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh?" Eren put the freshly rolled blunt on the table and pulled you on him. You were now sitting on his lap face to face. "What you tryna do pretty boy" you lifted a eyebrow at him while smirking.

"Eat you" he said into your skin so you could barely hear him. "Repeat that for me baby " you moved your neck more to the side so he can continue licking and kissing it.

He didn't repeat his self though he just left multiple hickeys on your neck and chest. Sucking, licking all over until he found your sweat spot.

He moved up kinda close to your ear listening to your slight whimpers turning him on even more. He licked up your neck and down until he stopped and started sucking on the spot.

Moans left your lips you slightly pushed up against his area causing light groans and whimpers from the both of you.

"Eren let's smoke" you patted his back and moved your head back straight. "Wowww after you give me a boner huh" he looked at you with a slight smile raising his eyebrow.

"Aye that's not my fault" you laughed as you got up off his lap and grabbed the blunts and a liter. "It is thoo" he laughed and got up to fix himself.

(A:He had on a while shirt with gray sweats and you had on his white shirt and his gray boxers, y'all matching by accident on purpose. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Erennnnn" you whined as eren was jumping on the bed making your body go up and down out of your control.

Y'all were both High out of y'all minds every thing was joke to y'all you could barely stand straight. Your stomach hurted so bad from all the laughing y'all were doing.

"Nahhh you wanted to try to stick a pot handle in my ass this what yo dumb ass get" he continued to jump and laugh at how your body was just going every where.

(A:y'all know that old TikTok trend where the girl stick the handle up his ass to that one sound 😭😭 I had to add that)

"I know you liked that, eren you gon let me peg you?" you smirked at him trying to contain your laughing while running off the bed and trying to escape the room. "Bring yo ass here y/n let me peg youu" eren chased after you with a broom.

"Where my gun attt" you screamed as you ran through the halls almost busting your ass on these slippery ass floors. "Cry to yo momma cause I'm comingggg" eren laughed as he was catching up to you. "Nooooo" you screamed as eren was pulling you back to the room by your legs.