Friends date

July 31st

It's been 3 weeks since the party and since you and maya been in there lil friend group. It's always been just y'all two since y'all were 10 so y'all were new to the whole friend group thing.

Everyone decided to hang out today SOBER. So that's what you were getting ready for. You hopped in the shower letting the hot water run down your back to relieve some of your stress.

You woke up 2 hours before maya so you can have all the time in the bathroom you needed.

Maya used to live 3 doors down from you but some stuff happened that's why she lives with you in your penthouse. It was just supposed to be until you got over what happened but than y'all liked staying with eachother and decided after the lease was up y'all would finally buy a house of y'all owns. And time was ticking.

In just two month you won't live with your best friend anymore and that scared you and gave you anxiety which lead to a lot of stress.

"Y/N HURRY YO ASS UP" your thoughts were cut off by maya banging on the door which almost caused you to shit yourself.

"BITCH WHY YO UGLY ASS UP SO EARLY" you yelled back rinsing the soap of your body and ringing out your rag.

(This how me and my friends talk to eachother😭)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I look goodddd" I said to myself while posing in the mirror and putting on my last spray of perfume.

"Y/N ARE YOU READY" maya yelled from the living room.

"Bitch when you start being ready before me" I grabbed my purse, phone, keys and left the room to greeting my friend in the living room.

"Girl when you start getting ready so late" she pushed stuff down in her purse trying to fit all her shit in a mini bag.

"Girl bye, let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/NNNNNNN" Connie yelled running up to you with a big ass smile on his face.

"CONNIEEEEEE" I yelled back running to him giving him a big ole hug, I was just cussing him out on the phone for giving us the wrong decisions but I guess he forgot.

"MAYAAAAAA" Sasha yelled out running to maya almost tripping over a kid and knocking the kid over.

"Omg" Armin shook his head trying to act like he didn't know us.

"Hiiiii guysss" I greeted everyone with a smile.

"Heyy Y/n"everyone said in sync which made you smile even wider

"Hi baby" eren little clingy ass came from behind me , embracing me into a hug with his head in the crook of my neck.

"Hi eren" I turned around and gave him a hug my face in his chest smelling all his Cologne and a little bit of weed.

*Til the skin come off*

"Okay love birds let's go"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIT CHECKS