The unspoken past

The next day

You got up early for work even though you didn't need to be there until 12

Did your regular morning routine. Washed your face, bushed your teeth, made up your bed and took a hot ass shower.

(I haven't wrote in so long I feel like this ain't right 😭)

"I wonder what we doing tdy" you thought out loud as you let the water run down your back.

You thought about a lot while in the shower and tdy only one thing was on your mind.

Eren.

"I wonder what we doing?? Is we just having fun orrr do he wanna get serious? I don't think I'm fully ready for that yet. You again thought out loud as you got flashbacks of your previous relationship.

Little did she know she already let Eren in, not all the way but it's not going to be as easy as she thinks to just push him away and out of her life.

‼️WARNING ‼️ (sexual assault, domestic violence, gaslighting, guilt tripping, and cheating is mentioned) pls skip this part if you're sensitive to these topics.

(I'm sorry in advance)

4 years ago...

"Babeeeeeeee I finally got into the model agency I've been dreaming abouttt" you ran into your bf's apartment with a big smile genuinely excited to tell him the big news.

Y'all have been together since sophomore year of high school. You could say it was love at first sight

Or so she thought but he only had one motive from the very beginning

"Lookkkk I'm so excited I worked so hard now I can finally relax a littleeee" you showed him the email of them telling you, you were accepted in.

"Y/n I swear you try to rub it in my fuckin face" he said not even acknowledging you at all just typing away on his phone.

"You know I've found this beautiful girl on tinder last night and you know I think it's time for you to go" he giggled still typing on his phone and who you assumed to be the girl he's talking about.

"I mean I know you be out here opening your legs for anybody so it's fine I do the same yeah?" He looked up for a second and looked back down at his phone.

"wtf are you talking about " your smile faded.

"You just think you're so much better than me huh? Going around telling everyone that bull shit" his tone was deep, scary not many things scared you since you grew up with an abusive farther and druggie mom. But he scared you so much more than them, So much more than they ever could.

"Telling everybody what? That I was finally able to model at my dream agency?" You asked sweetly not wanting him to be mad trying anything to make him back happy because once he was mad it was extremely scary.